Can some one solve this for me?I'll pay

• Thread starter claire_ye
  • Start date
In summary, when considering hiring someone to solve a problem for you, it is important to thoroughly research their qualifications, experience, and reviews from previous clients. The cost of hiring someone can vary greatly and should be discussed and negotiated. As long as the task is not meant to be done independently, it is generally considered ethical to pay for assistance. It is not ethical for someone to guarantee a solution without knowing the specific details, but they may provide references or examples of their previous work. To ensure a correct solution, it is important to communicate with the person, ask for progress updates, and choose someone with a strong background and positive reviews.
claire_ye
sorry

sorry
I deleted everything.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Nobody here will do your homework for you. Even if you pay them a buck or two.

That being said, we're more than willing to help you do it yourself if you'd tell us what progress you've made or what you've tried.

cookiemonster

WTF?

Solve it yourself man.

1. Can I trust someone to solve this for me?

It ultimately depends on the individual you are considering hiring. You should thoroughly research their qualifications, experience, and reviews from previous clients before making a decision.

2. How much should I pay for someone to solve this?

The cost of hiring someone to solve a problem can vary greatly depending on the complexity of the task and the qualifications of the individual. It is important to discuss and negotiate a fair price with the person you are considering hiring.

3. Is it ethical to pay someone to solve a problem for me?

As long as you are not plagiarizing or asking someone to complete an assignment or project that is meant to be done independently, it is generally considered ethical to pay for assistance with a problem.

4. Can someone guarantee that they will solve my problem?

It is not ethical for someone to guarantee a solution to a problem without actually knowing the specific details and complexity of the task. However, they may be able to provide references or examples of their previous work to give you an idea of their capabilities.

5. How do I know if the person I hire will actually solve my problem correctly?

Again, it is important to thoroughly research and communicate with the person you are considering hiring. You can also ask for progress updates and have them explain their thought process and reasoning behind their solution. Ultimately, it is a risk that comes with hiring someone for assistance, but choosing someone with a strong background and positive reviews can increase the likelihood of a successful solution.