Return of the incredible machine: contraptions

• Thread starter Erazman
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Machine
In summary, The Incredible Machine: Contraptions is a new computer game that involves designing inventions to complete objectives using objects provided. It is a puzzle game that incorporates physics principles like gravity and momentum. This is a new installment of the game, and there is a download available for the old version called The Incredible Machine.
Erazman
return of the incredible machine: contraptions

its a new computer game I am getting today... its a puzzle-type game where you have you design your own "inventions" with objects your given in order to complete the required objective. anyone ever play it? sounds fun.. thought i'd ask you guys because it has everything to do with physics, and applying what you know about gravity, momentum, etc...

Computer science news on Phys.org
This is a NEW game? They finally made a new installment, really? I used to play an old Sierra version or something in low-rez ages ago. Man oh man...

The Incredible Machine download

I´ve found this download site for old The Incredible Machine game:
The Incredible Machine download

1. What is "Return of the Incredible Machine: Contraptions"?

"Return of the Incredible Machine: Contraptions" is a puzzle video game developed by Jeff Tunnell Productions and published by Sierra On-Line in 2000. It is the fourth installment in the "The Incredible Machine" series and features challenging puzzles that require players to use various objects and contraptions to solve them.

2. Is "Return of the Incredible Machine: Contraptions" available on modern platforms?

No, unfortunately the game is not available on modern platforms. It was originally released for Windows and Mac OS, and has not been updated for newer systems. However, it can still be played on older computers or through emulator software.

3. How many levels are there in "Return of the Incredible Machine: Contraptions"?

The game features a total of 250 levels, divided into 10 different categories. Each category has 25 levels and increases in difficulty as the player progresses through the game.

4. Can I create my own contraptions in the game?

Yes, the game has a built-in level editor that allows players to create their own contraptions and puzzles. This adds to the replayability of the game as players can challenge themselves and others with their own custom levels.

5. Is "Return of the Incredible Machine: Contraptions" a single-player or multiplayer game?

The game is primarily a single-player game, but it also features a multiplayer mode where two players can compete against each other to solve puzzles in real-time. However, the multiplayer mode is only available for local play and not online.