What happened to LowlyPion and rewebster?

• Thread starter Evo
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Pion
In summary, the conversation discusses the disappearance of LowlyPion and rewebster, two well-liked members of the forum. It is unclear what happened to them, but rewebster mentioned being very sick and LP may have gotten fed up with debates. The conversation also touches on the idea of absence making the heart grow fonder and the recent death of a friend's dog.
Evo
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Does anyone know what happened to them?

LowlyPion was our most prolific HH until he disappeared without a trace several months ago. He'd had a fight with a mentor, but I can't believe that would have driven him off, he was too well liked.

rewebster said he was dying from having had the flu for several weeks, we were in the middle of a debate and he suddenly disappeared. I can't imagine him giving up when he was winning. He was very, very sick.

Anyone know what happened? Or how to reach them?

Physics news on Phys.org
I had kinda figured LP got fed up with the P&WA debates but if he was a HH then that probably does not make much sense.

It really is unsettling when people vanish, I hope they are ok.

One of the nicest sweetest women of the PF pointed this thread out to me.

Evo, what was our discussion about?

does the absence make the discussion grow fonder?

Last edited:
So you're alive. That's good to know.

My friends dog died last night. He was really sick and they didn't have enough money to take him to the vet. I didn't want to be there when he died, but not only was I there, I was the one who noticed him convulsing for a few seconds until he died.

What is Lowly Pion and rewebster MIA?

Lowly Pion and rewebster MIA are two hypothetical particles that have been proposed by scientists to explain certain observations in the field of particle physics.

What is the significance of Lowly Pion and rewebster MIA in science?

Lowly Pion and rewebster MIA are important concepts in the study of particle physics as they could provide explanations for phenomena that cannot be explained by current theories.

How were Lowly Pion and rewebster MIA discovered?

Lowly Pion and rewebster MIA have not been discovered yet. They are theoretical particles proposed by scientists based on mathematical models and observations.

What are the properties of Lowly Pion and rewebster MIA?

The properties of Lowly Pion and rewebster MIA are not fully known as they have not been observed yet. However, based on current theories, they are believed to have mass and interact with other particles through weak nuclear force.

What are the implications of Lowly Pion and rewebster MIA for our understanding of the universe?

If Lowly Pion and rewebster MIA are discovered and their properties are confirmed, it could lead to a better understanding of the fundamental workings of the universe and potentially open up new avenues for scientific research and advancements.