No Ads For Members - Increased Social Media Buttons

• Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary, to reward our amazing members, we have removed the top banner ad for all members, making the site completely ad-free. The social media buttons have also been increased in size and the community is encouraged to use them. Despite giving away more gold memberships than receiving payment, the creator expresses that a happier community means a more successful one.
To reward how awesome all of our members are we've decided on removing the top banner ad for members. Now all members are ad free. Yay!

big-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif

I've also increased the size of the social media buttons. Please thank me by making use of them :)

Likes 2 people
Physics news on Phys.org
Yay indeed. Thanks Greg. I assume this means you've gotten filthy rich off of membership fees :smile:

phinds said:
Yay indeed. Thanks Greg. I assume this means you've gotten filthy rich off of membership fees :smile:

haha I give away more gold membership than I ever got paid for!

A happier community is a more successful community :)

Greg Bernhardt said:
haha I give away more gold membership than I ever got paid for!

A happier community is a more successful community :)

hmmm...so that's why no one is gold anymore!:biggrin:

1. What is "No Ads For Members - Increased Social Media Buttons"?

"No Ads For Members - Increased Social Media Buttons" is a feature that allows members of a website or social media platform to have an ad-free experience and access additional social media buttons for sharing content.

2. How does this feature benefit members?

This feature benefits members by providing a more user-friendly experience without the distraction of ads and by making it easier to share content on various social media platforms.

3. Can non-members also access this feature?

No, this feature is specifically designed for members only. Non-members will still see ads and have limited access to social media buttons.

4. Are there any additional costs for members to access this feature?

It depends on the specific website or social media platform. Some may offer this feature for free to all members, while others may require a premium membership or one-time fee to access it.

5. Is this feature available on all websites and social media platforms?

No, this feature is not universally available. It depends on the platform and its policies. Some may not offer this feature at all, while others may have a similar feature with a different name or slightly different functionality.