Heim-Dröscher space,eight-dimensional universe, Mars-Earth: three hour trip

• Thread starter Dr. Nick
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Universe
In summary, Heim-Dröscher space is a theoretical eight-dimensional space proposed by German physicists Burkhard Heim and Walter Dröscher. It is believed to be the physical space of the eight-dimensional universe, with our three-dimensional universe embedded within it. The concept challenges our traditional understanding of space and time and offers the potential for faster-than-light travel. While there is currently no evidence to support its existence, some scientists believe it could explain phenomena such as dark matter and dark energy.
Dr. Nick
This sounds quite interesting to me but I can't estimate how real this theory and predictions are :
http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=mg18925331.200&print=true
http://news.scotsman.com/scitech.cfm?id=16902006
I would sure buy a ticket for that three hour trip to Mars (if they can assure me I want desintegrate during it :wink: ).

Last edited by a moderator:
Astronomy news on Phys.org

What is Heim-Dröscher space?

Heim-Dröscher space is a theoretical eight-dimensional space proposed by German physicists Burkhard Heim and Walter Dröscher. It is based on a unified field theory that attempts to explain gravity and electromagnetism in a single framework.

How is the Heim-Dröscher space related to the eight-dimensional universe?

The Heim-Dröscher space is considered as the physical space of the eight-dimensional universe. It is believed that our three-dimensional universe is embedded within this eight-dimensional space, and the other five dimensions are compactified and not observable to us.

Can we travel through the Heim-Dröscher space to reach Mars from Earth in just three hours?

Theoretically, it is possible to travel through the Heim-Dröscher space and reach Mars from Earth in just three hours. This is because the Heim-Dröscher space allows for faster-than-light travel, which can significantly shorten the distance between two points in space-time.

How does the concept of the Heim-Dröscher space impact our understanding of space and time?

The Heim-Dröscher space challenges our traditional understanding of space and time. It suggests that there are more dimensions and that time and space are interconnected. It also offers the possibility of faster-than-light travel, which could revolutionize our understanding of space-time and open up new possibilities for space exploration.

Is there any evidence to support the existence of the Heim-Dröscher space and eight-dimensional universe?

Currently, there is no empirical evidence to support the existence of the Heim-Dröscher space and eight-dimensional universe. It is a theoretical concept that is still being studied and explored by physicists. However, some scientists believe that the concept could potentially explain certain phenomena, such as dark matter and dark energy, which are not fully understood in our three-dimensional universe.