I have virus in my computer just can't delete it

In summary: The virus is in your computer, and it will activate every time you try to open a file. You can try to delete the virus, or you can reformat your computer.
markone2
i have virus in my computer just can't delete it
i use all antivirus free version pust all programe tell no virus dected
it activate after i format c:\ part when i just open my computer without open or instal any program
i try put my file in part d:\ to RAR archiver and format it work put every time i extracting files using WinRAR the virus activate without open any file (*.*) or program or html file just when
open folder without auto run
i know when virus activate it create shortcut for folder system on my desktop when it try properties of
shortcut windows show me massage error
what can i do to delete it

Computer science news on Phys.org
Reformat your computer, AND DELETE THE ARCHIVE CONTAINING THE VIRUS! Don't try to run or unarchive it!

very smart
but my file is import to me
what i try to say the virus didn't inject into exe or any file form any type (*.*)
i am upload an exe file to virustola he said it clean put !
all my file is txt so
where virus start up if don't registry or ini boot or something else i don't think that ?
is he in my driver hard disk in part d:\ or in bios ?

Hi there,

When experiencing problem with computers, the first thing to do is come down. Go and get a coffee or a beer (depends on the time of day or night). Then, you could give us a bit more information on how your "virus" got into your computer. Was it when you first booted after buying it? What is the behaviour of your computer now? Are you absolutely sure that it is a virus? Maybe you deleted (by mistake) some important files in your computer.

With more information, we will be able to get a global picture of the situation, and help you rightfully.

Cheers

Few viruses attack multiple partitions on hard drive(s). If you have a spare partition, install the OS onto that partition. You could buy a new hard drive and make that the primary drive, install the OS onto the new hard drive, then retrieve the data files from the old hard drive, without running any executables from the hard drive.

I have a pair of hard drives, each with multiple partitions, and an OS installed on each hard drive. I use one of the OS's to back up the partition with the other OS, using "backup" partitions on the hard drives. I also use separate partitions for OS and applications to reduce the OS partition restore time if needed. It's also useful for defragging: backup, compare, format, restore, compare. On Windows XP, after a restore, there's some quirk, that deletes all the files and folders in \windows\installer (hidden folder) after the system has been running for a while, but a second restore of the \windows\installer directory solves this problem (files and folders no longer deleted).

In spite of anti-virus tools, people still get viruses, some of which are very difficult to remove. Restoring the OS partition from a backup usually works best.

Last edited:
all i can say i have some expert to know how virus work (use exploit and Basic programing = worm have small code {or} evil programing have big code )
so i just didn't see any change in size of all file (exe or dll) type (all other executed file i don't have it)
all my file in part d:\ are txt or folder !
like i sadie i upload the test.exe (i named test.exe i put it in part d:\ just to know if virus inject to it ) so all anti-virus show report no virus detected
so he create sortcut for system folder on desktop and i lose all icon form desktop
where the virus ?
if fund i wil analyses it carefully to see all source code
it activated when "c:\windows\explorer.exe" load my computer
what can i do just to clear my computer with lose my file
this is frist time i see like this virus
i show all file are hidden or hidden system i don't see any file strange just my file
and "System Volume Information and $RECYCLE.BIN" file

Last edited:
From what I understand, you don't really have a virus per say. You ran an executable that you might have not completely understand the behaviour, and it run different programs on your computer.

Have you tried logging into your computer as a non-administrator. The program might only run if an you have full permissions on the files?

Cheers

i don't think that
the virus in The definition of hard disk so every time i open my computer it automating run
because it writ in first pat of selection d:\
every time explore trying to show you how many part you have and much free space you
have each part so when explore read that information virus will activated so you can see
every part has in first bite import information about part if create or not which system of file
in that part NTFS OR FAT32

1. How do I know if my computer has a virus?

There are several signs that your computer may have a virus, such as slow performance, pop-up ads, and strange error messages. You may also notice unfamiliar programs or files on your computer.

2. What should I do if I suspect a virus on my computer?

If you suspect a virus, the first thing you should do is run a virus scan using your antivirus software. If the scan detects a virus, follow the prompts to remove it. You should also update your antivirus software and run regular scans to prevent future infections.

3. Can I delete a virus manually?

It is not recommended to manually delete a virus unless you are an experienced computer user. Viruses can be complex and hide in different parts of your computer, making it difficult to completely remove them. It is best to use antivirus software to safely and effectively remove a virus.

4. What if my antivirus software cannot remove the virus?

If your antivirus software is unable to remove the virus, you can try using a different antivirus program or seek help from a professional computer technician. In some cases, a virus may be too complex or deeply embedded in your system to be removed by standard antivirus software.

5. How can I prevent viruses from infecting my computer?

To prevent viruses, it is important to have updated antivirus software and to exercise caution when browsing the internet and downloading files. Avoid clicking on suspicious links or opening email attachments from unknown senders. You should also regularly back up your important files in case of a virus or other computer issue.