So I guess talks of Israel and the nations foreign aid given from the

• Thread starter zomgwtf
  • Start date
In summary, there was a discussion about the topic of Israel and foreign aid from the USA on the forums, but the topic was deemed off-topic and posts were deleted. However, the original thread was later put back up. There was some confusion about whether the topic was banned or not, and the current thread is now closed.
zomgwtf
So I guess talks of Israel and the nations foreign aid given from the USA and the purpose of said aid is a new banned topic here at the forums huh?

That's pretty arbitrary if you ask me.

Physics news on Phys.org

There is a difference between the topic of discussion, and HOW it was discussed.

Zz.

well the topic was undeleted with all the original posts if yud like to read it :/ but its cool ill take my points.

zomgwtf said:
So I guess talks of Israel and the nations foreign aid given from the USA and the purpose of said aid is a new banned topic here at the forums huh?

I don't get it :confused:

why do you think it's banned? …

there's a thread titled "https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=408677"" (not locked) which you yourself started an hour before you started this thread.

Posts on that subject were (I assume) only deleted because they were totally off the topic of the "Recent Ship to Gaza turmoil" (in a thread almost 40 pages long :redface:).

Last edited by a moderator:

tiny-tim said:
I don't get it :confused:

why do you think it's banned? …

there's a thread titled "https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=408677"" (not locked) which you yourself started an hour before you started this thread.

Posts on that subject were (I assume) only deleted because they were totally off the topic of the "Recent Ship to Gaza turmoil" (in a thread almost 40 pages long :redface:).

His thread was taken down, but then put back up after this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cyrus said:

ahh! :smile:

but it would have helped if someone had said so :redface:

Nobody panic, I called a wambulance.

Cyrus said:
I didn't see Zom's thread until this motning. Last night I was deciding whether to combine the thread with the old one or leave the thread on it's own while Zom was creating this thread.

And this thread is closed.

What is the current amount of foreign aid given from Israel to other nations?

The current amount of foreign aid given from Israel to other nations is approximately $4 billion per year.

What are the main reasons for Israel providing foreign aid to other nations?

The main reasons for Israel providing foreign aid to other nations include promoting diplomatic relations, supporting countries in times of crisis or conflict, and promoting economic development.

Which countries receive the most foreign aid from Israel?

The countries that receive the most foreign aid from Israel include the United States, Ethiopia, and Kenya.

What impact does Israel's foreign aid have on the recipient countries?

The impact of Israel's foreign aid on recipient countries varies, but it can include improved infrastructure, increased access to education and healthcare, and strengthened diplomatic relations.

Is there any criticism or controversy surrounding Israel's foreign aid?

Yes, there is some criticism and controversy surrounding Israel's foreign aid, particularly in regards to the amount of aid given to certain countries and the political motivations behind the aid.