Request for Banning/Deletion - Discomfort with Physics Forum Rules

• Thread starter calculusrocks
  • Start date
calculusrocks
I'd like to request to be banned/deleted (you say tomato, I say tomato) also. I don't want to be associated with a physics forum where discussion is so constrained and controlled either.

Physics news on Phys.org
Wish granted.

1. What is a "Request for Banning/Deletion" and why is it necessary?

A "Request for Banning/Deletion" is a formal request made by a user to the administrators of a forum or online community to ban or delete their account. This may be necessary if the user has violated forum rules or feels uncomfortable with their presence on the forum.

2. How do I make a "Request for Banning/Deletion"?

To make a "Request for Banning/Deletion", you can usually contact the forum administrators directly through a designated email or contact form. Make sure to clearly state your request and provide any necessary information or evidence to support it.

3. Can I request banning/deletion for someone else?

No, you cannot make a "Request for Banning/Deletion" on behalf of another user. Each user must make their own request for their own account.

4. Is a "Request for Banning/Deletion" guaranteed to be accepted?

No, a "Request for Banning/Deletion" is not guaranteed to be accepted. The forum administrators will review the request and make a decision based on the forum's rules and regulations.

5. What happens after a "Request for Banning/Deletion" is accepted?

If the request is accepted, the user's account will be either banned or deleted, depending on their request. They will no longer have access to the forum and their posts and comments may be removed. The user may also be notified of the outcome of their request.