An online reference for SM Feynman Rules?

In summary, the conversation is about finding a good resource for the tree level feynman rules for QED+EW+QCD, with a preference for Feynman gauge. The person mentions that they can find most of the three point functions easily, but struggle to find the complete WWAZ vertex. They ask if anyone has a common reference they use, or if they should make their own pdf and share it online. Another person shares a link to a pdf on quantum field theory.
Hepth
Gold Member
I'm not always on the same computer, often times I'm using my phone to look for answers when doing physics on the go.

Does anyone know a good, correct resource for ALL of the tree level feynman rules for QED+EW+QCD? Feynman gauge would be preferred, or ungauged.

I can find most for the three point functions(all memorized anyway), but say the complete WWAZ vertex is never listed in most lecture notes/wiki/etc, though 4-point higgs terms (WWHH etc) are easy to find.

Anyone have a common reference they use? Or is just one of those things where I need to make a pdf myself and throw it up on a server somewhere.

Physics news on Phys.org

1. What is an online reference for SM Feynman Rules?

An online reference for SM Feynman Rules is a digital resource that provides information and guidelines for understanding and using the Standard Model Feynman Rules in particle physics.

2. Who can benefit from using this online reference?

This online reference can benefit scientists, researchers, and students who are studying or working in the field of particle physics and need a comprehensive and reliable source for understanding the SM Feynman Rules.

3. What topics are covered in this online reference?

This online reference covers all the fundamental concepts and principles related to the SM Feynman Rules, including particle interactions, Feynman diagrams, and calculations of cross sections and decay rates.

4. Is this online reference regularly updated?

Yes, this online reference is regularly updated to reflect the latest developments and discoveries in the field of particle physics, ensuring that the information provided is accurate and up-to-date.

5. How can I access this online reference?

This online reference is accessible through a web browser, making it easily accessible for anyone with an internet connection. It can also be downloaded and saved for offline use.