Two Truths & One Lie: Guess My Ancestor!

• Thread starter Evo
  • Start date
In summary, the player in this conversation was once investigated for 9 counts of Grand larceny, has driven a car to over 230 mph, and pitched three no hitters in little league baseball. They are also half African American and listen to old school gangsta rap from the 1990s.
I think 1 is false for BobG

Physics news on Phys.org
#1- tonight I'll be chatting with One of the actors from SAW and SAW II
#2- tonight I'll be chatting with the director, Darren Bouseman of SAW II
#3- I have nothing to do but post these stupid choices

mattmns said:
I think 1 is false for BobG
True, it is false.

It's false for two reasons:

I'm not the one who put the tarp over the jacuzzi. Hotel workers covered the jacuzzi during the day so bugs wouldn't dive bomb into it.

I didn't quite make it across without getting wet. I'd originally intended on getting a coke from the vending machine. Unfortunately, I was distracted while walking across the pool area. I was distracted from my distraction by the puzzling fact that the ground ahead of me had suddenly changed shades (light grey to a little darker grey). About midstep I remembered, "The Jacuzzi!" By that time, it was too late to stop. I figured if I stayed light on my feet and never stayed in the same place for more than an instant, I just might make it across. Well, at least without getting anything but my shoes and socks wet. Except each step just sunk deeper and deeper, but, at least, since I was wearing shorts, getting wet below the knees wouldn't be too bad. Except each step just started to get really deep. About waist deep, I finally admitted the plan wasn't working very well.

Unabashed, I continued walking right up the stairs on the other side and got my coke, then sat down by the pool to dry out. The poor teenager swimming laps had a harder problem dealing with it. He nearly drowned from laughing - about ten or twelve times, no less. At random times during his swim, he would just break down from laughter. It started to get a little annoying after a while.

Bob, I'd picked #2 for being false. What kind of goof carries non-safety matches in his pocket?:tongue:

Any more guesses on mine before I spill it?

1) I've committed multiple felonies, but never been arrested.

2) I've impregnated multiple women, but never had any children.

3) I've invented a product that subsequently ended up on the market, but never applied for a patent.

Danger said:
Bob, I'd picked #2 for being false. What kind of goof carries non-safety matches in his pocket?:tongue:
Any more guesses on mine before I spill it?
What are you talking about? I got it right, didn't I?

BobG, you are entirely too astute for your own good.

Okay, then I'll pick #1. I still think a 143 hour security shift due to being snowed in is entirely feasible.

BobG said:
What are you talking about? I got it right, didn't I?
Yeah. I was just giving others a chance to try before admitting it. Your reasoning was what I referred to as 'astute', not the correctness of your guess.:biggrin:
I've never built a model rocket. The movies that I was in were Superman III, Rad, American Harvest (made for TV) and Gunsmoke: Return to Dodge.
I was security chief for the first science fiction convention held in Calgary. I went in Thursday afternoon and left Monday night. The caveat is that I had 2 one-hour naps and 1 two-hour nap somewhere along the line.