Mysterious Occurrences at Grade 10 Retreat

• Thread starter danjroman
  • Start date
In summary, a group of students in the Philippines went on a retreat to a reportedly spooky farm and captured strange occurrences on camera. Some believe it to be a hoax or a result of the human brain's tendency to find patterns in things, while others suggest it could be a reflection or an accidental in-camera effect. The discussion also touches on orbs and supernatural phenomena, with some people claiming to have a special ability to see them.
Russ, did you notice that the brightest "orb" in the upper right in your first picture shows either "38Y" or "387"?

A lot of your orbs also have smiley faces.

Physics news on Phys.org
hi. yes they where paranormal experts, these guys where true professionals, they set up all their equipment, and sat downstairs with us, all i can say is the book of physics will have to be rewriten after this has been exposed, and yes it was my son, validated only by questions that he could only answer, not one or 2 evps, but hundreds in real time conversation, this all happen with 12 witnesses, once they have compiled the videos of my sons spirit and evps together it will be released, but as i said before my family want no publicity, or profit from it, if any of you where in my house, trust me, you would leave with a diffrent view,

Just leave it you guys.

joe-g said:
hi. yes they where paranormal experts, these guys where true professionals, they set up all their equipment, and sat downstairs with us, all i can say is the book of physics will have to be rewriten after this has been exposed, and yes it was my son, validated only by questions that he could only answer, not one or 2 evps, but hundreds in real time conversation, this all happen with 12 witnesses, once they have compiled the videos of my sons spirit and evps together it will be released, but as i said before my family want no publicity, or profit from it, if any of you where in my house, trust me, you would leave with a diffrent view,

So where do you live? If it's anywhere near Toronto, Ontario I will gladly go over to your house.

hi zomgwtf, i live in dundee scotland, when all the files from the case are release, i will let you all see them, regards joe

for all you disbelievers i too have lots of orb photos including some with faces,and those of you that think it is dust spots may be able to explain how i can take several pics in quick succession and only one of them in the middle has orbs, there was was no one in the room as shots were taken through an archway into the next room,no fans on and no external doors open ,if this were dust i doubt it could rise and then settle in less than10 seconds between pictures.

Dust in the air caught in the flash. Dust moves you know. Now if the same dust orbs appeared in exactly the same place in all of your pictures, now *that* would be extraordinary.

This thread has been dead for over a year. Closed.