Where is S. Sivakami? Remembering Her Contributions to the Forums

• Thread starter Dissident Dan
  • Start date
In summary, S. Sivakami was an active member of the forums for over 5 years, known for her contributions to discussions on scientific research, technology advancements, and environmental issues. Her contributions can be found by searching for her name on the forums or by browsing through threads and posts where she participated. To honor her contributions, the community can continue the discussions and conversations she started and keep her ideas alive.
Dissident Dan
Whateve happened to S. Sivakami? She contributed a lot to the content of these forums, and I enjoyed her presence.

Physics news on Phys.org
Originally posted by Dissident Dan
Whateve happened to S. Sivakami? She contributed a lot to the content of these forums, and I enjoyed her presence.
You know, I was wondering the same thing the other day...I know she had changed jobs, and was in teh process of moving(I think).

Kids, maybe...

Drag,
You read my mind !

I remember one her later posts where she mentioned that possibility.

1. Where can I find information about S. Sivakami's contributions to the forums?

You can find information about S. Sivakami's contributions to the forums by searching for her name on the forums or by contacting other members who may have interacted with her.

2. How long did S. Sivakami actively participate in the forums?

S. Sivakami was an active member of the forums for over 5 years, from 2013 until her last post in 2018.

3. What topics did S. Sivakami frequently contribute to on the forums?

S. Sivakami was known for her contributions to discussions on scientific research, technology advancements, and environmental issues.

4. Is there a specific thread or post that showcases S. Sivakami's contributions?

Yes, there are several threads and posts that highlight S. Sivakami's insightful and thought-provoking contributions to the forums. You can search for her username or browse through the forums to find them.

5. How can we honor S. Sivakami's contributions to the forums?

One way to honor S. Sivakami's contributions would be to continue the discussions and conversations she started, and to keep her ideas and perspectives alive in the community.