Please read, my grade depends on it

• Thread starter aspiring_physicist
  • Start date
In summary, a student is looking to interview a nuclear engineer for their first term paper in their Principles of Engineering class. They ask for the engineer's workplace, title, education, years of experience, specific area of nuclear engineering, duties and responsibilities, college and first post-college job, current projects, and any advice for aspiring nuclear engineers. They also mention a group where nuclear engineers can be found and apologize for the urgency of their request.
aspiring_physicist
I need to interview a nuclear engineer for my first term paper of my Engineering class ((principles of Engineering in the Project lead the Way course)) and I was hoping someone could answer the following questions for me

1.) Where do you work?

2.) What is your title?

3.) Where did you study?

4.) How many years have you been in the Nuclear Engineering field?

5.) What part of Nuclear Engineering do you work with?

6.)What are your duties and responsibilities as a Nuclear Engineer?

7.)Which college did you attend? What was your first post-college job?

8.) What projects are you currently working on?

9.) Do you have any advice for aspiring nuclear engineers?

Thank you so much for anyone whon is willing to take the time to answer this. I need this for my term paper. So if I can have this filled out by next Wednesday at the latest, I would be eternally grateful.

-Nicole
Grade 9
Principles of Engineering Student

Engineering news on Phys.org
Unfortunatly, we only have a handful of actual nuclear engineers here. You but you should get a few responses within a day or so - an hour and a half is not enough time.

I'm sorry, nerves just...get overwhelming sometimes. I'll delete the second message.

Thank you, everyone, for taking the time to look at this post. I no longer need the interview questions. If ever I need help again, I will be certain to come her first.

1. What is the purpose of this text?

The purpose of this text is to ask for someone to read and potentially provide feedback on a piece of work that affects the writer's grade.

2. Is it important for me to read this?

Yes, it is important for you to read this if you are the intended recipient. Your input could potentially impact the writer's grade.

3. What type of work is this?

This text could be referring to any type of work, such as an essay, report, presentation, or project. The specific details should be provided by the writer.

4. How much time do I have to read this?

The time frame for reading and providing feedback may vary. It is best to communicate with the writer to determine a suitable timeline.

5. What if I am unable to read this in time?

If you are unable to read this in time, it is important to communicate with the writer and explain the situation. They may be able to make alternative arrangements or extend the deadline.