The Most Interesting Man In The World Contest

In summary: Summary In summary, the most interesting man in the world is allowed to touch the art and drink pee beer, and never gets drunk.
Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
He once had a difficult moment, just to see what it was like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-4zfsy6rsM

What else can be said about the most interesting man in the world?

Stay thirsty my friends.

Physics news on Phys.org
Ivan Seeking said:
He once had a difficult moment, just to see what it was like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-4zfsy6rsM

What else can be said about the most interesting man in the world?

Stay thirsty my friends.
Thank you Ivan. My once wavering faith in Mexican beer has been restored.

ThomasT said:
Thank you Ivan. My once wavering faith in Mexican beer has been restored.
Mexican beer is still piss. Your faith in Mexican beer commercials is strong, my friend.

Staying on topic

He restores faith in Mexican beer just by holding up a bottle.

Stay thirsty my friends.

Ivan Seeking said:
Staying on topic

He restores faith in Mexican beer just by holding up a bottle.

Stay thirsty my friends.
Plus, he is allowed to touch the art. :tongue:

turbo-1 said:
Plus, he is allowed to touch the art. :tongue:

Stay thirsty my friends. :tongue:

Even pee beer is good when he drinks it.

He never gets drunk. He just holds up bottles for commercials.

What happened to all of our creative talent? :cry:

He walks, not runs, with the Bulls of Pamploma.

He has the keys to the PopeMobile, though he is in favor of embryonic stem cell research.

After participating in La Tomatina, he neither bathes nor has his clothing laundered, for there is no need to do so.

He once intentionally obstructed his airway with the raw testicle from a bull that had been killed trying to avoid running into him, while walking, not running, with the Bulls of Pamploma with an unopened Dos Equis bottle up his butt just so that he could do a Heimlich Maneuver on himself to see what that would feel like while walking, not running, with the Bulls of Pamploma with an unopened Dos Equis bottle up his butt.

I am no longer thirsty my friends.

Last edited:

What is "The Most Interesting Man In The World Contest"?

"The Most Interesting Man In The World Contest" is a marketing campaign created by Dos Equis, a beer company, to find their new "Most Interesting Man" spokesperson. This campaign invites people to submit videos showcasing their interesting skills, experiences, and stories for a chance to win the title and a cash prize.

How can I participate in "The Most Interesting Man In The World Contest"?

To participate, you can visit the official website of Dos Equis' "The Most Interesting Man In The World Contest" and follow the instructions to submit your video entry. You must be at least 21 years old and a legal resident of the United States to enter.

What are the criteria for judging in "The Most Interesting Man In The World Contest"?

The judges will be looking for entries that showcase unique, interesting, and impressive skills, experiences, and stories. They will also consider the overall creativity, originality, and entertainment value of the video entries. It is important to follow the guidelines and rules provided by the contest to increase your chances of winning.

What is the prize for winning "The Most Interesting Man In The World Contest"?

The winner of "The Most Interesting Man In The World Contest" will receive a cash prize of $50,000 and the opportunity to be featured as the new "Most Interesting Man" in Dos Equis' marketing campaign. The winner will also have the chance to participate in various promotional events and activities.

When is the deadline for submitting entries for "The Most Interesting Man In The World Contest"?

The deadline for submitting entries is currently not specified as Dos Equis has not launched a new contest since 2016. However, you can stay updated by following their official social media pages and website for any future announcements and updates.