Student Pass: Tips & Strategies

• Thread starter Biology
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Student
In summary: No, no, 8 hrs monthlyscrew studying, there are too many video games to be played and too many dates to be gone on.
Biology
How Can A Student Pass?

It's not the fault of the student if he fails, because the yearONLY has
365' days.

Typical academic year for a student:

1. Sundays-52, Sundays in a year, you know Sundays are for rest. Days
left 313.

2. Summer holidays-50 where weather is very hot and difficult to
study.Days left 263.

3. 8 hours daily sleep- 130 days GONE. Days left 141.

4. 1 hour for daily playing- (good for health) means 15 days. Days left 126.

5. 2 hours daily for food & other delicacies (chewing
properly & swallowing)-means 30days. Days left 96.

6. 1 hour for talking (man is a social animal)-means
15 days. days left 81.

7. Exam days- per year at least 35 days. Days left 46.

8. Quarterly, Half yearly and festival (holidays)-40 days.Balance 6 days.

9. For sickness- at least 3 days. Remaining days=3.

10. Movies and functions - at least 2 days. 1 day left.

11. That 1 day is your birthday.
How can you study on that day?!
Balance = 0

Physics news on Phys.org
thx Klusener...i don't know where to put where..by the way i study in 9th standard.

Revise in your holidays and exam days, that's what i did. And I don't take sick days, and as a student I'm too poor to afford movies.

Also did you subtract your sleep, eatting and sundays etc from your holidays? If so, then you've subtracted the same day twice :P

It's easy, students don't get weekends and holidays off, you don't get to sleep, and who told you you could socialize? Get back to studying! :rofl:

Moonbear said:
It's easy, students don't get weekends and holidays off, you don't get to sleep, and who told you you could socialize? Get back to studying! :rofl:

Yeah really, there where things in there I've never heard of.

Sleep? Holiday? What's wrong with you man??!

you guys, maybe its just me, but i spend every second possible studying, by leaving all forms of relaxation and fun activities behind.

...except for my birthday. :D

relskid said:
you guys, maybe its just me, but i spend every second possible studying, by leaving all forms of relaxation and fun activities behind.

...except for my birthday. :D

I have a birthday?

Really, i don't consider birthdays a big deal. More often than not i only know its mine because someone else tells me.

I had seven hour labs on my birthday, with a 1 hour test. So no, you can't not study on your birthday.

kirovman said:
I had seven hour labs on my birthday, with a 1 hour test. So no, you can't not study on your birthday.

Ouches, i feel your pain.

franznietzsche said:
I have a birthday?

Really, i don't consider birthdays a big deal. More often than not i only know its mine because someone else tells me.

my birthday's on new year's eve.

its the law to party, even if I've never stayed awake past midnight my birthday (or on new years...?).

8hrs of sleep daily? I thought it was 8hrs weekly.

mattmns said:

It IS! Now quit slacking and get back to work! :rofl:

In elementary school I was sent to the office for doing nothing. People working there ask me why my teacher sent me. I say "I did nothing." My teacher comes in and she is asked why I was sent, she replies "He didn't do his homework." Like I did anything :rofl:

mattmns said:

No, no, 8 hrs monthly

screw studying, there are too many video games to be played

1. What is a Student Pass?

A Student Pass is a document or card that gives a student permission to legally reside and study in a country where they are not a citizen or permanent resident.

2. How do I apply for a Student Pass?

The application process for a Student Pass varies depending on the country and educational institution. It typically involves filling out an application form, providing required documents, and paying any necessary fees.

3. What are the requirements for a Student Pass?

The requirements for a Student Pass also vary depending on the country and institution. Generally, you will need to provide proof of enrollment in a recognized educational institution, proof of financial support, and a valid passport.

4. How long does it take to get a Student Pass?

The processing time for a Student Pass can also vary, but it typically takes a few weeks to a few months. It is important to apply for a Student Pass well in advance of your planned study abroad program.

5. Can I work with a Student Pass?

In most cases, students with a Student Pass are allowed to work part-time during their studies. However, there may be restrictions and it is important to check with the specific country's immigration laws and your educational institution for more information.