PF Member Photo Thread Archive

In summary: Some members also made jokes and teased each other. The conversation ended with one member finally sharing his photo and asking the others to go easy on the photoshopping.
Yes, but they had to COME from somewhere for you to make them disappear! Right?So, when one suddenly appears for you make disappear, chuck it MY WAY! Meantime, here... have some M&M's. :biggrin: (just got back from the store). Do you like yours at room temp or frozen? I prefer frozen.

Physics news on Phys.org
But that would be breach of contract... My license would be revoked... I could no longer be a cookiemonster.

You're just out to ruin me, aren't you? Fine. I get it. I know when I'm not wanted.

cookiemonster

And M&Ms should be chilled, but not frozen. And most certainly not warm or hot.

Jeez, cookie. Yer out of control. Sit down. Relax. No one's out to ruin you. Have a cookie and some m&m's. You are MORE than wanted here. :wink: 'Sides I think you're sweet to help me with my computer problems when Ivan isn't available. THANKS! XXOO

M&Ms should be melted and molded into a massive statue to glorify the CCCP

I like hot M&M's. When you bite through the crunchy shell, it's all melted inside. :approve:

:) Eat the statue then!

Evo said:
I like hot M&M's. When you bite through the crunchy shell, it's all melted inside. :approve:

That's an interesting idea. Take a bunsen burner to M&M candy and don't take it out until it is glowing and vibrating.

Evo said:

Oh my god Evo! What happened to your pic? :surprise:

quddusaliquddus said:
She's having a bad-hair day. :biggrin:

quddusaliquddus said:
This is what I really look like. :biggrin:

If you have a green smily for a face, what is the creature in your avatar? :D

You have nice teeth BTW :D

That's Zorak, alien mantis from "Space Ghost Coast to Coast".

If you've never seen this show, I highly recommend it.

Will do a google on it as they don't seem to show it on tv at the moment ... reminds me of Wacky Races for sum reason ... can't think y

heres an somewhat recent pic of me

Attachments

• DSCF020711.jpg
    DSCF020711.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 890
Say, you're a handsome fellow. I think these girls here will enjoy looking at you!

HAHA, i have such low self-esteem that i don't think so

BoulderHead said:
Say, you're a handsome fellow. I think these girls here will enjoy looking at you!
I certainly agree with you, BoulderHead! You've got a great eye! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i_wish_i_was_smart - As a judge, I'd like to strongly encourage you to enter your picture in this contest:
https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=11853&goto=newpost

As for that low self esteem issue, let's start with your 'name'. :biggrin: Along with being sucky to type :yuck: :rofl: it does nothing to describe the real you! First of all, you ARE smart! You found the best physics forums on the net, didn't you! Not an easy task considering all the garbage out there. And if you're REALLY smart, you'll stick with us and learn all you can from the wealth of knowledge and experience that you'll find in the technical forums. We've got the some of the BEST people in homework help that you'll ever find right here at your finger tips! Second, if you're looking for fun - well, you've found that, too! Our phone number is on every bathroom wall in town! :rofl:

So how 'bout we change your name to I'M_A_STONE_FOX, and you take your rightful place in the Cutest Guy/Gal at PF finalist list? :wink: :biggrin:

Uh oh, now we got some competition... Time for some slightly more drastic measures.

cookiemonster

Tsunami said:
As for that low self esteem issue, let's start with your 'name'. :biggrin:
Yeah, cause if he isn't going to change it to I'M_A_STONE_FOX, then he needs to at least capitalize those i's ! :rofl:

How long have you had this I/eye thing goin' on, BoulderHead? :rofl:

i found this forum purely by accident, and it wasnt a bad thing, and i think i'll stay here for quite a while, and I'm not quite sure i know what my "new name" means, but acknowledging that i have a problem is half my battle

i_wish_i_was_smart, WOW! You are gorgeous! :smile:

You definitely must post your picture in the cutest guy/gal contest thread.

Evo said:
i_wish_i_was_smart, WOW! You are gorgeous! :smile:

You definitely must post your picture in the cutest guy/gal contest thread.
haha if you say so, and its done

i_wish_i_was_smart said:
i found this forum purely by accident, and it wasnt a bad thing, and i think i'll stay here for quite a while, and I'm not quite sure i know what my "new name" means, but acknowledging that i have a problem is half my battle
Accident? What were you looking for? Sometimes, I think there are no such thing as 'accidents'... :wink:

haha i was actualy looking for people's views on the Nick Berg beheading and it lead my to one of these threads, the n i joind because i like Physics, maybe you are right as in "there is no accidents"

Tsunami said:
How long have you had this I/eye thing goin' on, BoulderHead? :rofl:
Do eye have an I thing? Aye, and a good eye it tis, an das whEYE I an I feel so irie ! :rolleyes:

i_wish_i_was_smart,
What did I tell you ?

BoulderHead said:
Do eye have an I thing? Aye, and a good eye it tis, an das whEYE I an I feel so irie ! :rolleyes:

i_wish_i_was_smart,
What did I tell you ?
umm is this a trick question, a retorical question,
you told me women on here will love to look at me??

No trick a-tall, I thought they would. Methinks you possibly low-rate yourself in the intelligence dept too. Oh, and ladies, I read in another thread he comes with a mercedes! :tongue2: :biggrin:

BoulderHead said:
No trick a-tall, I thought they would. Methinks you possibly low-rate yourself in the intelligence dept too. Oh, and ladies, I read in another thread he comes with a mercedes! :tongue2: :biggrin:
mercedes and dying muscle age car

and i low rate myself in every dept

BoulderHead said:

***swoon****

Isn't he dreamy, Tsu... if only I were 80 years younger! :smile:

(sigh)

Math Is Hard, you need to be judge #4 in the cutest guy/gal contest!

Hahaha, stacking the deck are we, Evo ? :biggrin:

You betcha! :biggrin:

Although, I must say, that eye of yours is very fetching! :smile:

ooOoOOohh! Could I, Evo? Please, please! I promise to be completely impartial chocolate and fair godiva and to uphold my sworn duties. :biggrin: