No Posts, What's Happening? - 2 Hour Update

• Thread starter JamesU
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses the lack of activity on the platform and the reasons behind it. One person mentions being awake at 5AM and dealing with software problems at work, while another shares their experience at college and meeting old friends from physics competitions. The conversation concludes with a playful exchange about the platform being quiet without certain users online.
JamesU
Gold Member
No posts, almost 2 hours...what's going on?!

Physics news on Phys.org
Well I don't know about franzbear but where I am it's courentlly 5AM and so not much is happening. Exceptr ofcourse in this god d*** factory where everything that can go wrong with the new softwere sisteme does, and one my watch (I don't even know have most of it works theye just hired me to help the workers at the terminals but since I'm the only person here I have to explain all this stuf I hardlly know enything about).

The only reson I?m on PF now is that there is wery littel production taking place right now soo the softwere problemes can weit for another half an hour.

Last edited:
Is there any alive person around here or I'm the only one? :uhh:

Sorry abuot that Lisa! but I really couldn't be here becouse I hade to go to my collage to enrole. It was great I meat a few old friends from physics cometitions and we had a really greart time (almost as good as PF).

You mean you have a great time in PF? :wink:
I have a great time here most of time unless I get a headache.

Again GD is too silent! :biggrin:

it's lively now that you're not online :biggrin:

It was my attempt to make it lively!:grumpy:

What does "No Posts, What's Happening? - 2 Hour Update" mean?

"No Posts, What's Happening? - 2 Hour Update" is a phrase commonly used on social media platforms to inform users that there have been no new posts or updates in the past 2 hours.

Why is it important to know about the 2 hour update?

The 2 hour update is important because it indicates the frequency of posts or updates on a particular platform. It can give users an idea of how often they can expect to see new content on their feed or timeline.

What factors may contribute to a lack of posts or updates in a 2 hour period?

There are several factors that may contribute to a lack of posts or updates in a 2 hour period. These can include a decrease in user activity, technical issues with the platform, or a lack of newsworthy events or content to share.

Is the 2 hour update a universal feature on all social media platforms?

No, the 2 hour update is not a universal feature on all social media platforms. Some platforms may have a different time frame for their updates, while others may not have this feature at all.

How can the 2 hour update be beneficial for users?

The 2 hour update can be beneficial for users as it allows them to gauge the activity and relevance of a particular platform. It can also help users decide whether to continue using the platform or seek alternative sources for new content.