What Gifts Are Santa Greg & Warren Planning for Christmas?

• Thread starter Lisa!
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Christmas
In summary, SpaceTiger is saying that she's tired, bored, and stressed, and she would like some cookies or brownies from moonie instead.
Lisa!
Gold Member
So what are you going to give me for christmas? I know how much everyone around here enjoys my company and is looking for an opportunity to thank me.
(I've told you that I'm abit skeptical. so I can't believe you unless you give me a valuable gift!o:) )
I especially want to know what Santa Greg&Warren are going to do for christmas?:tongue2:

<runs and hides>

Physics news on Phys.org
I will send you ! :biggrin:

Thanks a million! But I'm afraid it might cost you alot!:wink:

PS how stingy are PF'er.(other than TSA:smile:)
In another forum, 1 of people is going to give me a gift which costs $5.(in fact it costs more than that)That's really cool esp. because I don't spend much time there. he said he wouldn't give a damn about christmas, but he's going to give my gift anyway!:cool:

*sniff*

where do you live BTW?

See my location under my name! :biggrin:

no, it doesn't matter if you don't want a gift.
NO, NEVER:smile:

I think the challenge is to send Lisa! a gift without having her disclose her whereabouts in the physical world.

Anyone should be hesitant to do that.

how come when I want to start a thread about me Lisa! has already done it about herself?! :grumpy:

So you want us to send a gift to a location that doesn't matter? Okay then, I choose that location to be identically mine.

:cool:

Ah guys, try to be a bit creative. You can send me an online gift. You can also post my gifts to yomamma's place.(when I can steal his ideas from his mind, for sure I'm able to steal everything from him!o:) :tongue2: )

You know it's not wise to give my address to you. You might bring me a chip gift and then want to stay with me for so long. It costs me a lot and I don't want to take the risk!:devil:

___ said:
no, it doesn't matter if you don't want a gift.
NO, NEVER:smile:
Clever!:smile:

Lisa! said:
Ah guys, try to be a bit creative.

Tell you what. If you're really nice, I'll send you [itex]Tr[\gamma^{\mu}\gamma^{\nu}\gamma^5][/itex] red roses and a number of violets equal to the amplitude of a tadpole diagram arising from the pseudoscalar Yukawa Lagrangian.

If you're mean, I'll demand that you send the same to me.

Last edited:
SpaceTiger said:
Tell you what. If you're really nice, I'll send you [itex]Tr[\gamma^{\mu}\gamma^{\nu}\gamma^5][/itex] red roses and a number of violets equal to the amplitude of a tadpole diagram arising from the pseudoscalar Yukawa Lagrangian.

If you're mean, I'll demand that you send the same to me.

Ok, tell me how many red roses and violets should I send you? :shy:

Isn't Heisenberg's principle some sort of trouble for me to find your location?o:)

How about nothing?

Bladibla said:
How about nothing?

Nothing!:tongue2:

What do you want?

ok, Lisa, I'm prepared to send you $150 via PayPal. What's your PayPal e-mail address?

No thatnks! I don't need money.
Right now I just want to know how many red roses and violets is SpaceTiger talking about? :shy:

Lisa! said:
No thatnks! I don't need money.
Right now I just want to know how many red roses and violets is SpaceTiger talking about? :shy:

None, but I could write a dirty limerick for you.

SpaceTiger said:
None, but I could write a dirty limerick for you.
Physicists and dirty things? I can't believe it!o:)

I am trying to get together the funds to make brownies and mail them some of my online friends. I'd be more than happy to send some to you but I don't think sending homemade baked goods out of the country through the mail is a very good idea. Even in country it's not very good but more do-able.
I can send you a card. :smile:

trib's getting cookies, and now s'ape's sending out brownies... I'm getting shafted this christmas, hmmph, hum bug!

Gale said:
i'm getting shafted this christmas, hmmph, hum bug!
I wouldn't mind that for Christmas. :blushing: :tongue2:

Moonbear said:

Bad kitty!

Moonie, you're terrible!

Oops, did I say that out loud? :rolleyes: :uhh: This is what happens when I don't get enough sleep. I got up at 4 AM today, napped for 2 1/2 hours between 8:30 AM and 11 AM, I still have another 5 hours at the lab until it's my turn to take a 6 hour shift at the farm, then I get to "sleep" from about noon to 6 PM...maybe...and then I'm on my shift until 5 AM the next day, etc...for a few days. I'm actually looking forward to tomorrow night when I'm not the one who has to drive back and forth all night...then I should be able to take some naps between samples. (And if I tell you this in every thread tonight, it's because I'm tired, bored, stuck at the lab without my laptop, so only have this cruddy computer to post on PF, and stressed over this experiment I'm in the middle of...feel free to ignore my whining).

Moonbear said:
This is what happens when I don't get enough sleep.

Having a Frodo night, eh? Don't be fooled, he doesn't really have the ring!

SpaceTiger said:
Having a Frodo night, eh? Don't be fooled, he doesn't really have the ring!
See, if my laptop wasn't at home, I WOULD be having a Frodo night. I'd be enjoying my LOTR DVDs. But, nooooo, silly me, I thought I'd have time for a break around dinner time and would go home and eat and get my laptop for the night, etc. Instead, I got snowed on, the hospital cafeteria closed before I got there (the only thing nearby that doesn't require hiking up and down snowy mountains or a zillion flights of icy stairs), so I had dinner from a vending machine (and my stomach is never going to forgive me), and people aren't posting fast enough around here to keep me entertained! :grumpy:

An early Christmas gift for Moonie from me...

787622.jpg

TheStatutoryApe said:
I am trying to get together the funds to make brownies and mail them some of my online friends. I'd be more than happy to send some to you but I don't think sending homemade baked goods out of the country through the mail is a very good idea. Even in country it's not very good but more do-able.
I can send you a card. :smile:
Thanks, I've received my gift before!:wink:

Moonbear said:

hahahahahahah! oh man, wow, hahahah!

'cept now i feel even worse... cause i'd be LUCKY if i was getting shafted... I'm just getting nothing, cry.

Hm.. I have a feeling this thread is going to turn into unadulterated girl-talk.

I guess you're right, sis!

sis? But .. eh ok.

Anybody want to a rabbit for xmas?

I don't celebrate X-mas, but I'm always up for a good stew.