Why do women become so silly when they have a boyfriend yet?

• Thread starter Clausius2
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Women
In summary, the conversation discusses the behavior of some women in relationships, mentioning over-protective and jealous boyfriends as well. The speaker believes that women should have more humility and not think they are superior in relationships. Other participants in the conversation suggest that the speaker may be talking to the wrong type of women and should find someone else. The conversation ends with a story about being harassed by Spanish men in Spain. Overall, the conversation highlights the different attitudes and behaviors of women in relationships and suggests that these behaviors may vary from person to person.
Clausius2
Science Advisor
Gold Member
That's the question of today.

Most of girls I know who have a boyfriend reach such a degree of stupidity never seen before. For them, it seems like all the universe is turning around her, and every guy who tries to talk with her is suspicious of trying to pick up with her. It is like we have to request permission to talk with them and we have to be very careful in order to not to appear we want to have sex above all things. If eventually she discovers or understands you are trying to pick up with her, she will put herself on a defensive behavior, as announcing she is the most happy girl in the world yet, and that happens without your presence being necessary.

I think the most important challenge of the mankind for this century is that women acquire a bit more of humbleness and humanity and get rid of their cruelty, and that they don't think they are in exclusively in possession of the Heaven's key.

We have the key too... :cool:

Physics news on Phys.org
I don't know. I haven't seen it happen that way. I have seen the over-protective, jealous boyfriends who go nuts every time another guy even looks in the general direction of their girlfriend.

oh boy. There are a couple of things that come to mind when I see posts like this...pole...10 foot...

Posts like what?

FredGarvin said:
oh boy. There are a couple of things that come to mind when I see posts like this...pole...10 foot...
chicken :biggrin:

You're talking to the wrong girls. Find someone else.

And I quote:

"Women are crazy; Men are dumb"

"Why are the men dumb?"

"Because we don't understand crazy people"

franznietzsche said:
And I quote:

"Women are crazy; Men are dumb"

"Why are the men dumb?"

"Because we don't understand crazy people"

How unfun the world would be if we did understand. Thank the gods we don't!

Once womean have a man they no longer need to think as they have someone to do that for them :hehe:

Moonbear said:
I don't know. I haven't seen it happen that way. I have seen the over-protective, jealous boyfriends who go nuts every time another guy even looks in the general direction of their girlfriend.

I hope what you are saying is true in USA. But here my experience is not so.

Maybe as JasonRox has said:

JasonRox said:

Well, is it a casuality that all women I've found (except those who are very ugly) are like I have described?. Doesn't it mean a significant statistic data?.

There are some girls (women) who feel themselves as a precious possesion which has to be accurately administrated to men. The fact is I have known very few men that act the same way with women. The "distribution" of cruelty seems to be smaller between us. I am beginning to believe that women "speculate" about themselves.

Is there any female candidate to make me to give up thinking this way? :smile:

I'd want not to think this way but I cannot help thinking so. It is just an impression that women have shown me last times.

Clausius2 said:
That's the question of today.

Most of girls I know who have a boyfriend reach such a degree of stupidity never seen before. For them, it seems like all the universe is turning around her, and every guy who tries to talk with her is suspicious of trying to pick up with her. It is like we have to request permission to talk with them and we have to be very careful in order to not to appear we want to have sex above all things. If eventually she discovers or understands you are trying to pick up with her, she will put herself on a defensive behavior, as announcing she is the most happy girl in the world yet, and that happens without your presence being necessary.
Are you flirting with them or being careful to only present yourself as showing no interest, other than a friend?

It makes sense if they think you are flirting that they let you know they are faithful to their boyfriends and not interested in flirting. I think you are just flirtatious by nature and don't necessarily mean anything by it. :tongue2: They may not realize that.

Are you looking into their eyes or into their cleavage when you talk to them? If a guy can't make or sustain eye contact with me, it's a pretty good indication of what he's thinking, no matter what he says. :wink:

Clausius2 said:
I hope what you are saying is true in USA. But here my experience is not so.

Yes, it happens in the US, we also have crazy women who get jealous every time their boyfriend looks at another woman, and crazy people of both sexes who get mad at their boyfriend/girlfriend for no apparent reason at all. And then there are plenty of normal people who have nice, balanced relationships and don't act anything like any of those other crazy people. The type of people you described are only a small part of the population, and likely to appear on shows like Jerry Springer.

Moonbear said:
I've seen what he is talking about. It's usually from the girls who want nothing to do with you and assume that you must still want something to do with them, because they think they are irresistable to every man. So they throw out that, "Tell so-and-so I already have a boyfriend, who happens to be the captain of the football team."

JasonRox is absolutely right.
JasonRox said:

The last time I was in Spain, there were three girls in our group. They kept getting harrassed by the Spanish blokes there. The men didn't seem to care whether or not these girls were available, interested, or just really scared, they carried on until we stepped in and pointed out that they weren't welcome.

Clausius2 said:
It is like we have to request permission to talk with them and we have to be very careful in order to not to appear we want to have sex above all things.

I can well imagine it!

The only other European place I've been to where the situation seems worse is in Italy, where the men treat the women with so little respect it's actually quite disgusting at times.

Evo said:
Are you looking into their eyes or into their cleavage when you talk to them? If a guy can't make or sustain eye contact with me, it's a pretty good indication of what he's thinking, no matter what he says. :wink:
:bugeye: :bugeye: :bugeye: :bugeye: :bugeye: :bugeye: :bugeye: :bugeye: :bugeye: :uhh: :bugeye: (actually saw something) :bugeye: :bugeye: :bugeye: :bugeye: :biggrin:

brewnog said:
The last time I was in Spain, there were three girls in our group. They kept getting harrassed by the Spanish blokes there. The men didn't seem to care whether or not these girls were available, interested, or just really scared, they carried on until we stepped in and pointed out that they weren't welcome.

I can well imagine it!

The only other European place I've been to where the situation seems worse is in Italy, where the men treat the women with so little respect it's actually quite disgusting at times.

This is why the rest of the world doesn't quite have this problem. Women here don't immediately assume that we will be acting like that. Even if we are :tongue2: .

Like what evo says about girls just not being interested because they're taken, I've never seen that actually happen, taken or not. Ever.

They're still all crazy though. And not in a good way.

Evo said:

What was that Evo? I was too busy looking at your breasts :tongue:

Evo said:

That is a very interesting comment, Evo. Based on my experience, i can't say that's false..

jcsd said:

Women have eyes? I thought that was just another word for their...

jcsd said:
If you are looking down their shirt and saying "I want to be your breast friend," they just assume you mean the wrong thing...What ails some women anyway? :tongue2:

Artman said:
If you are looking down their shirt and saying "I want to be your breast friend," they just assume you mean the wrong thing...What ails some women anyway? :tongue2:

Yeah and it's not like X-ray specs actually work...

X-rays...?You'd see her skeleton...:tongue2:

Would that be a turn on...?

Daniel.

dextercioby said:
X-rays...?You'd see her skeleton...:tongue2:

Would that be a turn on...?

Daniel.

For some very 'disturbed' people, it just might be! :bugeye:

Bladibla said:
For some very 'disturbed' people, it just might be! :bugeye:

Oi! all that nasty business is in the past I'm a reformed character!

There's nothing wrong with a perefctly normal hetrosexual male who just happens to like looking at women's skeletons with the aid of high frequency em radiation.

jcsd said:
Oi! all that nasty business is in the past I'm a reformed character!

There's nothing wrong with a perefctly normal hetrosexual male who just happens to like looking at women's skeletons with the aid of high frequency em radiation.

:biggrin:

But getting turned on by female skeletons just might be..

Anyway, let's not make this into a dead thread. (is that even possible now? :uhh: )

Bladibla said:
:biggrin:

But getting turned on by female skeletons just might be..

Anyway, let's not make this into a dead thread. (is that even possible now? :uhh: )

Hey, if its feminine, its feminine.

*puts on x-ray specs*

Franz,there's always the infinite possibilities that a cemetary may offer...:tongue2:

Daniel.

dextercioby said:
Franz,there's always the infinite possibilities that a cemetary may offer...:tongue2:

Daniel.

Do you perchance know where marilyn is buried :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: ?

Nope and honestly don't care...She may have burnt,though...Burnt...

Daniel.

dextercioby said:
Nope and honestly don't care...She may have burnt,though...Burnt...

Daniel.

Mmmm, ashes...

Nope,that's the wrong thread.The thread with Tribdog trying to quit women is around here somewhere...

Daniel.

dextercioby said:
Nope,that's the wrong thread.The thread with Tribdog trying to quit women is around here somewhere...

Daniel.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

These girls you are talking to have boyfriends! Go find someone else!

Yeah, I'm not quite understanding that. If you're hitting on women with boyfriends, why are you getting upset when they remind you they have boyfriends and aren't available? And if they have boyfriends and would go out with you anyway, why would you want them? :confused:

Artman said:
:rofl: When my girlfriend and I would go out she'd get mad at guys always staring at my chest and say "her face is UP HERE!". I hate to stereotype, but most men can't overcome the urge to stare. :rolleyes: