by crownedbishop
Tags: biology
Share this thread:
Ryan_m_b
Mar14-14, 07:29 AM
Mentor
P: 5,489
Quote Quote by Romulo Binuya View Post
"They" refers to everyone who are against abiogenesis. The phrase "flush it down the relevance toilet" is just a metaphor, another way of saying consider it irrelevant, ignore, disregard, or neglect. My post was written that way to tell that I understood post #13 especially its key words.. dogma of biology... throw to the thrash.. fined tuned... complexity. Nice to know that you're familiar with miller-urey experiment... about the reluctance of the publisher to publish it.. and miller didn't got the Nobel despite his nominations.
I gather English isn't your first language but it's very unclear what you mean here. Gravenewworlds post (#13) was saying that to understand biology to a good level you have to put aside the simplifications that are commonly taught: like the central dogma of biology. If you want to keep posting please try hard to be as clear as possible and post with references to what you are talking about.

In your post you mentioned a development in abiogenesis in 2007 but do not reference what it is, likewise you make the claim that the processes that form amino acids would not allow a genome to form without clarifying why nor providing references. You should do this.
Romulo Binuya
Mar14-14, 09:15 PM
P: 69
Quote Quote by Ryan_m_b View Post
I gather English isn't your first language but it's very unclear what you mean here. Gravenewworlds post (#13) was saying that to understand biology to a good level you have to put aside the simplifications that are commonly taught: like the central dogma of biology. If you want to keep posting please try hard to be as clear as possible and post with references to what you are talking about.

In your post you mentioned a development in abiogenesis in 2007 but do not reference what it is, likewise you make the claim that the processes that form amino acids would not allow a genome to form without clarifying why nor providing references. You should do this.
Understood and accepted I must endeavor to do that :D

Register to reply