Who's Dominating Solitaire Showdown? Share Your Strategies!

• Thread starter darkar
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about different online games and their strategies. The speakers discuss the game Solitaire Showdown and its differences from regular solitaire. They also mention the spelling variations of the game checkers, with one speaker expressing their preference for the British spelling. The conversation ends with one speaker sharing their strategy for playing Solitaire Showdown.
darkar
Anyone playing it?

Care to share ur strategies?

Physics news on Phys.org
The best thing to do with Solitaire Showdown is to close it and play Chequers instead!

wow is chequers the same thing as checkers? man, american enlgish sucks, that's such a cooler spelling... "lets play chequers. which colour do you want to be? red is my favourite." saweet!

oh, and is solitaire showdown different than regular solitaire?

Gale17 said:
wow is chequers the same thing as checkers? man, american enlgish sucks, that's such a cooler spelling... "lets play chequers. which colour do you want to be? red is my favourite." saweet!

oh, and is solitaire showdown different than regular solitaire?

No, it's checkers. I just thought it should be chequers...

But you're right, american enlgish does suck.

And yes, solitaire showdown is different. For a start, it's not solitaire, because you don't play it on your own!

brewnog said:
No, it's checkers. I just thought it should be chequers...

But you're right, american enlgish does suck.

And yes, solitaire showdown is different. For a start, it's not solitaire, because you don't play it on your own!

chequers can be spelled in one more way :

chekkes or maybe checers or maybe checkerr or maybe cheker ...varies...

Oh my, this aint answering my question!
Ah, anyway, i might go and try chequers as well, never played before.

Well, one of my strategy in playing Solitaire Showdown is always try to make an empty lane(place where u put ur cards). So u will be able to quickly exchange ur cards.

brewnog said:
american enlgish does suck.
American English will take British DOWN!

1. What is Solitaire Showdown?

Solitaire Showdown is a popular card game that can be played online or on a mobile device. It is a multiplayer version of the classic solitaire game, where players compete against each other to see who can clear the cards the fastest.

2. How do you play Solitaire Showdown?

To play Solitaire Showdown, each player is given a deck of cards and a set amount of time. The goal is to clear as many cards as possible by building foundations in descending order and alternating colors. Players can also move cards between columns to help clear the board. The player who clears the most cards within the given time wins the game.

3. Can I play Solitaire Showdown by myself?

No, Solitaire Showdown is a multiplayer game and requires at least two players to play. However, there are many single-player versions of solitaire available to play online or on mobile devices.

4. Is Solitaire Showdown a game of luck or skill?

Solitaire Showdown requires a combination of both luck and skill. The initial setup of the cards is random, but players must strategize and make quick decisions to clear the cards in the most efficient way possible to beat their opponents.

5. Are there any variations of Solitaire Showdown?

Yes, there are many variations of Solitaire Showdown that have been created over the years. Some popular variations include Spider Solitaire Showdown, FreeCell Solitaire Showdown, and Pyramid Solitaire Showdown. Each variation has its own set of rules and objectives, providing players with a variety of ways to play the game.