How Can I Download this course from MIT ?

• Courses
  • Thread starter Maths Lover
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Course Mit
In summary, the conversation is about trying to download a course on modern algebra from MIT but not being able to find a link. The solution is to click on the "Download Course Materials" button on the left side, and if videos are needed, Harvard offers video lectures on the same topic.
Maths Lover
Hello,

I tried To download this course from MIt . it's about modern algebra

http://ocw.mit.edu/courses/mathematics/18-701-algebra-i-fall-2010/

but I didn't find a link to download from ..

so

I ask if anyone can help me to download this course !

I contact with the site but I Didn't receive any thing about this topic !

Physics news on Phys.org
?? On the left side, just above the bolded "Archived Versions" is a button that says "Download Course Materials". Click on that.

HallsofIvy said:
?? On the left side, just above the bolded "Archived Versions" is a button that says "Download Course Materials". Click on that.

I did that before !

I found it as some papers .. but How can I download and watch the videos Lectures ?!

1. How do I download a course from MIT?

To download a course from MIT, you can visit the MIT OpenCourseWare website and search for the course you are interested in. Once you find the course, click on the "Download Course Materials" button and select the format you would like to download the materials in.

2. Can I download an entire course from MIT?

Yes, you can download entire courses from MIT through the OpenCourseWare website. However, some courses may not have all materials available for download due to copyright restrictions.

3. Do I need to pay to download a course from MIT?

No, downloading courses from MIT through the OpenCourseWare website is completely free. You do not need to pay for any materials or access to the courses.

4. Can I download courses from MIT on my mobile device?

Yes, you can download courses from MIT on your mobile device by visiting the OpenCourseWare website through your mobile browser. However, downloading large files may take longer on a mobile device compared to a computer.

5. Are the course materials available for download in different languages?

Yes, some course materials from MIT may be available for download in different languages. You can check the language options on the OpenCourseWare website and select the language you prefer for the course materials.