Creating a PDF Audio Presentation

In summary, the conversation revolved around adding commentary to a PDF presentation using a recording program like Camtasia or Snagit. This program would allow the user to record their explanation while marking specific parts of the slides with their cursor. The conversation ended with gratitude for the solution provided.
EngWiPy
Hello all,

I have created a PDF presentation using LateX. I want to add my commentary on the slides by recording my explanation using a mic and mark some parts of the slides while I am commenting, at least to be able to point where I want using the cursor. How can I do that?

Thanks

Physics news on Phys.org
You just need a recording program, like Camtasia or Snagit. This will capture the images on your monitor and overlay the audio that you add. There are many such programs out there, so poke around before you pick one.

kreil said:
You just need a recording program, like Camtasia or Snagit. This will capture the images on your monitor and overlay the audio that you add. There are many such programs out there, so poke around before you pick one.

Thanks man, you have rescued me. That's exactly what I needed. Thanks again.

1. How do I convert my PDF into an audio presentation?

To create a PDF audio presentation, you will need to use a software or online tool that can convert your PDF file into an audio format. Some examples of these tools include Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft PowerPoint, and PDFtoAudio.

2. Can I add background music or sound effects to my PDF audio presentation?

Yes, you can add background music or sound effects to your PDF audio presentation. This can be done by using a multimedia editor or by adding the audio files directly into your presentation software.

3. Is it possible to add narration to my PDF audio presentation?

Yes, you can add narration to your PDF audio presentation. This can be done by recording your voice using a microphone and then adding the audio file to your presentation software.

4. What are the benefits of creating a PDF audio presentation?

Creating a PDF audio presentation can make your content more accessible to individuals with visual impairments. It can also enhance the learning experience for auditory learners and make your presentation more engaging for all audiences.

5. Can I edit my PDF audio presentation after it has been created?

Yes, you can edit your PDF audio presentation even after it has been created. You can make changes to the audio files, add or remove images, and update the text content in your PDF file.