Which Charity Will Receive PF's $30 Donation? Poll Ends Oct 5th!

• Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary, "PF Community Charity Donation" is a program created by PF Community for individuals to donate a portion of their earnings to various charities and non-profit organizations. To participate, individuals can sign up through PF Community's website and choose which charities they would like to support and how much they would like to donate. There is an option to select from a list of pre-approved charities or suggest a new one for approval. The amount of donation is determined by the individual, and PF Community will collect and distribute the donations to the selected charities regularly. Participants can track their donations through a tracking system provided by PF Community.

Which charity should PF donate to?

• Autism Society of America

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • American National Red Cross

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • American Library Association

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Make A Wish Foundation of America

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
PF will be donating $30 to the charity of the communities choosing. Vote now! Poll ends Oct 5th!

Physics news on Phys.org
I completely forgot about this! ANRC wins!

1. What is "PF Community Charity Donation"?

"PF Community Charity Donation" is a program created by PF Community to support various charities and non-profit organizations. It allows individuals to donate a portion of their earnings to these charities and make a positive impact in their communities.

2. How can I participate in "PF Community Charity Donation"?

To participate in "PF Community Charity Donation", you can sign up for the program through PF Community's website. You will then be able to choose which charities you would like to support and how much you would like to donate from your earnings.

3. Can I choose which charities to support through "PF Community Charity Donation"?

Yes, you have the option to select from a list of pre-approved charities or suggest a new charity for approval. PF Community will review the suggested charities to ensure they align with the program's values and goals.

4. How much of my earnings will go towards "PF Community Charity Donation"?

The amount you choose to donate from your earnings is entirely up to you. There is no minimum or maximum amount required. PF Community will collect and distribute the donations to the selected charities on a regular basis.

5. Can I track my donations through "PF Community Charity Donation"?

Yes, PF Community provides a tracking system for all participants of the "PF Community Charity Donation" program. You will be able to see the total amount of donations made, the charities you have supported, and the impact of your contributions on the community.