A Kelly Blue Book of Real Estate

• Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Book
In summary, Zillow provides instant valuation and data for over 60,000,000 homes, using information from tax records. Some users have found that their house value is listed lower than expected, while others have experienced issues with incorrect square footage and lack of added value for features such as pools. However, the site can serve as a quick and easy comparison tool and has received praise for its accuracy from some users.
Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
"Instant valuation and data for 60,000,000+ homes"
http://zillow.com/

Physics news on Phys.org
They have nothing in my zipcode, not surprising.

They got my house correct. I was amazed! :smile:

I think they have whatever homes are in their database. They have mine listed with data from the tax records, and the price is the assessed value, which is under the market value, and they have the wrong square footage. :rolleyes: So this stuff is just for reference.

good link thanks

makes for a quick and eazy comp finder with the sat map

it got my house value a little low
does not add value for things like my big pool

The hell this house is worth $350,000. Maybe $250...

And the house on the street south of us at the corner.. they say $900,000... I say $1.2 million probably. Hey my mothers a real estate agent, why not ask her and we'll see how this site compares.

haha, "Construction quality: 8". I guess this scales out of 100

What is a Kelly Blue Book of Real Estate?

A Kelly Blue Book of Real Estate is a comprehensive guide used by real estate professionals and consumers to determine the estimated value of a property.

How is the value of a property determined in a Kelly Blue Book of Real Estate?

The value of a property in a Kelly Blue Book is determined by analyzing various factors such as the location, size, condition, and recent sales of similar properties in the area.

Can anyone access a Kelly Blue Book of Real Estate?

No, a Kelly Blue Book of Real Estate is typically only available to licensed real estate professionals or can be accessed through a subscription service.

Is a Kelly Blue Book of Real Estate always accurate?

No, the value provided in a Kelly Blue Book is an estimate and may not always reflect the exact market value of a property. It is important to also consider other factors and consult with a real estate professional for a more accurate valuation.

Can a Kelly Blue Book of Real Estate be used for all types of properties?

While a Kelly Blue Book can be used for residential properties, it may not be as accurate for commercial or specialized properties. It is best to consult with a real estate professional for these types of properties.