Have you ever worried about being kidnapped and forced to use drugs?

• Thread starter macarino
  • Start date
In summary: Thread locked.In summary, the author is saying that even if you have a purpose in life, it's still okay because it's a bad example for the rest of us.
macarino
I have never smoked a cigarrete before
I can't stand the smoke also
Other kinds of drugs to make one addicted as I have heard can be injected into one's body and turn him addicted too, right ?
It's lucky for those who don't make friends with those, right ?

So if some guys kidnap you and inject you with drugs, will you be addicted then right ?
I am sometimes also scared of being a victim, at least when I imagine so that I get knocked by some guys or I drink some water they bring me. I am really worried, just to only think of that! So dangerous!

Physics news on Phys.org
It might be wise to move from wherever you live to some place where you don't have to worry about being targeted by random people with harmful cocktails passed off as glasses of water.

Please don't post nonsense OP. This is beyond absurd.

Thread locked.

I'll have another cigar with this brandy. Waitress please !

Ladies and gentleman, these are the results of modern drug education: fear and irrationality.

wtf?

Ahhh...a random thoughts thread! Great!

How the hell do people learn this?

confinement said:
Ladies and gentleman, these are the results of modern drug education: fear and irrationality.

Beat me to it.

Assuming this post is serious.

confinement said:
And don't forget the crisis. And the snow. The world is upside down.

Saladsamurai said:
wtf?
Fire Ze missiles ! ... and take a nap.

This thread just seems bizarre to me. Serves absolutely no point at all...

Unless this person is some real little kid...still...

mcknia07 said:
Serves absolutely no point at all...
Should life necessarily serve a purpose ? Does it, really ?

humanino said:
Should life necessarily serve a purpose ? Does it, really ?

Oh of course it does...make babies, then die, and the process starts all over again, generation after generation!

Am I right? Or am I right??

mcknia07 said:
Serves absolutely no point at all...
Well it let's you feel superior to someone.

As my prof once said about a colleague,
"He serves a unique vital role in the scientific community. However much you screwed up, however stupid you feel - you know you are smarter than X"

mcknia07 said:
Am I right? Or am I right??
You are seriously right :smile:
If I remember correctly, Cyrus even volunteered to make the baby...

mgb_phys said:
Well it let's you feel superior to someone.

As my prof once said about a colleague,
"He serves a unique vital role in the scientific community. However much you screwed up, however stupid you feel - you know you are smarter than X"

Ahahah...

"Everyone has a purpose in life...even it it is to be a bad example for the rest of us."

Don't remember where I heard that...too tired to Google it...nighty-night!

humanino said:
You are seriously right :smile:
If I remember correctly, Cyrus even volunteered to make the baby...

Ah, yep, you are right, I just have to go find him!

I ASK SO because I am not going to marry anyone,
people take their girls around my face then ask me if I smoke or they will SELL me some pancakes. I have seen one of the pancakes messed up due to brutally careless handling! What a pity!, keep searching the net I perhaps find some similar nonsmoking people

macarino said:
I ASK SO because I am not going to marry anyone,
people take their girls around my face then ask me if I smoke or they will SELL me some pancakes. I have seen one of the pancakes messed up due to brutally careless handling!

I wonder what word translated from which language led to "pancakes".

GeorginaS said:
I wonder what word translated from which language led to "pancakes".
He's just trying to say that if you pancake your bacon you'll be left with sausage and biscuits. And I think they are all poisoned.

BRB, I'm going to IHOP.

Flapjacks are great. Especially with faces on them. I string a curved line of batter, with a couple drops of batter for the eyes. After it's cooked just a bit, I poor the rest of the batter on to make the rest of the pancake.

My kids loved it. So does my grandson.

1. What are the chances of being kidnapped and forced to use drugs?

The chances of being kidnapped and forced to use drugs varies depending on several factors, such as where you live, your lifestyle, and your vulnerability. It is important to be aware of your surroundings and take precautions to minimize your risk.

2. What should I do if I feel like I may be in danger of being kidnapped and forced to use drugs?

If you feel like you may be in danger of being kidnapped and forced to use drugs, it is important to trust your instincts and seek help immediately. Call the police or reach out to a trusted friend or family member for support.

3. Are there any warning signs or red flags that I should be aware of?

Yes, there are several warning signs that may indicate a potential risk of being kidnapped and forced to use drugs. These can include receiving suspicious or threatening messages or being approached by strangers who make you feel uncomfortable. It is important to take these signs seriously and take necessary precautions.

4. What should I do if I witness someone being kidnapped and forced to use drugs?

If you witness someone being kidnapped and forced to use drugs, do not intervene directly as it may put you in danger. Instead, call the police immediately and provide them with as much information as possible, such as the location, description of the perpetrators, and any other relevant details.

5. What can I do to protect myself from being kidnapped and forced to use drugs?

To protect yourself from being kidnapped and forced to use drugs, it is important to always be aware of your surroundings and avoid high-risk situations. It is also helpful to have a safety plan in place and to communicate with trusted friends or family members about your whereabouts and plans. Additionally, learning self-defense techniques and having a means of communication, such as a cell phone, can also be beneficial.