I'm not sure if theres been a thread opened to this before.But is

• Thread starter jquail
  • Start date
In summary, the purpose of this thread is to provide a space for discussion and clarification on previous topics. To see if there has been a thread opened before on a certain topic, you can search for keywords or phrases related to your topic in the search bar. You can still participate in this thread even if you didn't see the previous one, as the purpose is to provide a platform for open discussion. If you have a question that hasn't been addressed in a previous thread, you can open a new thread or ask in this one. You can also request for a new thread to be opened on a specific topic, but it is recommended to first search for any existing threads on the same topic.
jquail
I'm not sure if there's been a thread opened to this before.

But is there a possibility of getting a chatroom implemented?

Thanks.
John

Physics news on Phys.org

The chatroom isn't permanent. It runs weekly every Sunday for about two hours I think. Check the threads here for more details.

Thank you for the explanation.

Sorry for the interuption.

What is the purpose of this thread?

The purpose of this thread is to discuss and address any questions or concerns related to a previous thread or topic that may have been opened before.

How do I know if there has been a thread opened before on a certain topic?

You can search for keywords or phrases related to your topic in the search bar to see if any previous threads have been opened on the same subject.

Can I still participate in this thread even if I didn't see the previous one?

Yes, you can still participate in this thread even if you didn't see the previous one. The purpose of this thread is to provide a space for discussion and clarification on previous topics, so your input is still valuable.

What if I have a question that hasn't been addressed in a previous thread?

If you have a question that hasn't been addressed in a previous thread, you can open a new thread or ask your question in this thread. The purpose of this thread is to provide a platform for open discussion and problem-solving.

Can I request for a new thread to be opened on a specific topic?

Yes, you can request for a new thread to be opened on a specific topic. However, it is recommended to first search for any existing threads on the same topic to avoid duplication. If there are no previous threads, you can open a new one and start the discussion.