Are Food Additives Harming Our Health?

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
In summary, the speaker has had a bowl of cereal with milk for breakfast, a turkey sandwich with apple slices for lunch, and grilled chicken with vegetables for dinner. They typically eat three meals a day and may have a snack in between meals. They do not follow a specific diet but aim for a balanced and healthy diet. They usually drink water with meals but may have milk or tea with breakfast or lunch, and occasionally have a soda or juice. They do not have any food allergies but are lactose intolerant and try to limit their intake of processed foods and added sugars for better overall health.
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
I read a few food lables and wondered just how many (addatives) are in food
and how harmfull they may be, have a look.

http://www.fedupwithfoodadditives.info/information/additivesall.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
My dried apricots have Sulfur Dioxide.

I'm not even going to try to find the things in my Hot Pockets.

I understand the importance of being aware of the ingredients and additives in the foods we consume. It is concerning to see the number of additives present in our food and the potential harm they may cause. It is important for consumers to educate themselves and make informed choices about the foods they eat. I would recommend further research and consulting reputable sources for information on food additives and their potential effects. Additionally, advocating for stricter regulations and transparency in labeling can help consumers make more informed decisions about their food choices.

What have you eaten today?

I have had a bowl of cereal with milk for breakfast, a turkey sandwich with apple slices for lunch, and grilled chicken with vegetables for dinner.

How many meals do you eat in a day?

I usually eat three meals a day - breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Sometimes I will have a snack in between meals if I am feeling hungry.

Do you follow any specific diet or eating plan?

I do not follow a specific diet or eating plan, but I try to maintain a balanced and healthy diet by including a variety of fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, and whole grains in my meals.

What do you typically drink with your meals?

I usually drink water with my meals, but I also enjoy having a glass of milk or a cup of tea with breakfast or lunch. Occasionally, I will have a soda or juice as a treat.

Do you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions?

I do not have any food allergies, but I am lactose intolerant, so I avoid consuming dairy products. I also try to limit my intake of processed foods and added sugars for better overall health.