Albert Einstein & Niels Bohr Posters

In summary, the conversation discusses the possibility of finding posters featuring both Albert Einstein and Neils Bohr, two of the greatest minds of the 20th century. The person expresses a desire to purchase such a poster, as Einstein is their favorite physicist. They mention two famous pictures of the two scientists, but are unable to find a poster of either. However, they believe it is possible to find a company that can print a poster if provided with the pictures.
rygar
are there any posters of both Albert einstein and neils bohr?

being two of the greatest minds of the 20th century, and the dichotomy between them... i think the poster would say a lot.

plus, einstein is my favorite physicist. so, if you know of any, id like to buy one. thanks!

Physics news on Phys.org
There is this famous picture:

bohr1.jpg

and also this one:

http://centros5.pntic.mec.es/ies.salvador.dali1/primeroa/bohr/Einstein-Bohr.jpg

So, it's possible posters exist.

Attachments

• bohr1.jpg
    bohr1.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 384
Last edited by a moderator:
i've seen those pictures, but i can't find a poster of either of them... :-/

There's bound to be somewhere where that will print a poster if you provide the picture.

1. Who are Albert Einstein and Niels Bohr?

Albert Einstein and Niels Bohr were two of the most influential scientists of the 20th century. Einstein is known for his theory of relativity and his famous equation E=mc^2, while Bohr is known for his contributions to the development of quantum mechanics and the atomic model.

2. Why are there posters of Albert Einstein and Niels Bohr?

Posters of Albert Einstein and Niels Bohr are popular because they are iconic figures in the field of science and their contributions have greatly impacted our understanding of the world. These posters serve as a way to honor and remember their achievements.

3. What is the significance of the "Einstein-Bohr debates"?

The "Einstein-Bohr debates" refer to a series of discussions and debates between Einstein and Bohr regarding the fundamental principles of quantum mechanics. These debates helped to shape and refine our understanding of quantum mechanics and its implications for the nature of reality.

4. What makes these posters unique?

These posters are unique because they feature two of the most influential scientists of the 20th century, who made groundbreaking contributions to our understanding of physics. They also serve as a reminder of the importance of scientific collaboration and the power of imagination and critical thinking.

5. Where can I find these posters?

These posters can be found in many places, such as science museums, educational institutions, and online retailers. They are often sold as educational or decorative items and can be purchased in various sizes and designs. Some posters may also include quotes or diagrams related to the scientists' work.