Help in finding a forum in these subjects

• Thread starter transgalactic
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Forum
In summary, the person is learning digital design and is looking for a forum that can answer questions related to the subject. They are advised to check the Engineering forum in the Homework Help section of the PF and are provided with a link to access it. They are also reminded to be specific with their questions and follow the forum's rules in order to receive help.
transgalactic
Last edited:
Engineering news on Phys.org
The Engineering forum in the Homework Help section of the PF would be a good place to start.

can you gime me a link to it?

do you know another forum on these subject

i didnt get any answers from there

your question is vague. No one knows what you're asking.

transgalactic said:
i didnt get any answers from there

But you didn't ask any questions in that forum. You just re-posted your original post from this thread, saying that you are looking for info. If you post specific questions in that Homework Help, Engineering forum, you will get some help on your question, within the Rules of the forum (you need to show your work so far, etc.).

1. How do I find a forum for a specific subject?

There are a few different ways to find a forum for a specific subject. First, you can try using a search engine and typing in the subject you are interested in, followed by the word "forum." Another option is to ask for recommendations from friends or colleagues who may already be part of a forum related to your subject. You can also join social media groups or online communities that are focused on your subject, as they may have links to related forums.

2. Is there a specific platform or website for finding forums?

There are many different platforms and websites that host forums. Some popular options include Reddit, Quora, and forums specifically dedicated to a certain subject or industry. It may be helpful to do some research and try out a few different platforms to see which one best fits your needs.

3. How can I ensure that the forum is active and has relevant discussions?

One way to ensure that a forum is active and has relevant discussions is to look at the frequency of new posts and comments. If there are recent posts and active discussions, it is likely that the forum is active. You can also read through some of the discussions and see if they are relevant to your interests and if there is a good mix of opinions and ideas being shared.

4. Are there any rules or guidelines I should be aware of before joining a forum?

Each forum may have its own set of rules and guidelines that members are expected to follow. Before joining a forum, it is important to read through their rules and guidelines to ensure that you understand and agree to them. This can help create a more positive and respectful environment for all members.

5. Can I join multiple forums for the same subject?

Yes, you can join multiple forums for the same subject. In fact, it can be beneficial to join different forums to get a variety of perspectives and information. Just be mindful of any rules or guidelines that may prohibit you from sharing the same content across multiple forums.