Exploring a New Theory of Cosmic Endings

• Thread starter navid legoon
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Theory
In summary, the new ending is that the universe will be sucked into a hole, and there will be another big bang after it.
navid legoon
the new ending!

i write a summery of my idea , please suggest on it.

i think the universe is attracting to a hole , sth like a black hole or a super black hole. the blue shifted and redshifted galaxies can affirm it.i can justify why some galaxies are blueshifted and why some of them are redshifted. this hole in my theory , is not in the center of a sphere(it means that the universe is not like a sphere) , it is in the tip of a cone.the world will attract to it compeletly and it will be another bigbang after it...

Astronomy news on Phys.org
at what level are we talking about? is this your topic for your PHD-thesis?

no its not. I'm a high school student. but i have read so many books. say every thing you want about this subject. thx

well the hole you put in does not account for the expansion of the universe. universe is expanding as the surface of a balloon being filled with air (but in 3D). The space itself is exapanding.

What books have you read?

well,i read: universe in nutshell , a brief history of time, special relativity, bigbang,and a book from mikio kako (i am not sure about the spelling)

you know,i have a new theory for the universe , i mean i do not believe that universe is like a balloon a think its like a cone!

okay but those are not academic textbooks.. I assume? There is many books called "bigbang" "special relativity" etc

It is a difference betweem reading popular science books, and studying a course. And before proposing a new theory, we need knowledge about the current paradigm and "rules" of physics. And is your theory testable? Can it predict outcomes of new observations without beeing too adhoc?

If I were you (Iam not mean) I would start study real astrophysics and cosmology at colleage after high school. If you dare =)

I still not know why you propose your theory? We have big bang model (it got nobel prize last year), what anomalies in the current paradigm can your "super hole" model account for? Is your hole an object in our universe or is it lying outside?

navid legoon said:
you know,i have a new theory for the universe , i mean i do not believe that universe is like a balloon a think its like a cone!

My point is that space it self expand, your hole theory does not account for that.

Sorry but your theory is just mere science fiction..

now I must do my studies.

malawi_glenn said:
My point is that space it self expand, your hole theory does not account for that.

I agree. Unless you were to obtain a good reason for another force expanding the universe, your theory holds no water. How could the universe expand while being
"sucked up" at the same time. Look into the theory of repeating big bangs. I don't know too much about that, but it sounds quite a bit like what you are suggesting.

i am sure about the big bang theory. and i didnt say that its wrong. i think after big bang universe expanded.but i think it won't expand anymore(we think that it is expanding).it will be sucked in a hole.we all know the law that says all the matter in the world is always fixed.so when all the galaxies and every thing in universe being sucked in that hole , density of that hole will be so high like what the universe had as the first big bang.in black hole time does not exist ,so in that super hole we don't have time, and when every thing sucked in that hole it means that no time exist any more and it is compeletly like the first bigbang.

Please review the PF Guidelines before proceeding any further. Pay particular attention to speculative, unverified personal theory that is NOT allowed on here. This thread has changed from you asking for an opinion, to you presenting your own pet theory. Thus, this thread is done.

Zz.

1. What is the theory of cosmic endings?

The theory of cosmic endings is a scientific hypothesis that attempts to explain how the universe will end. It proposes that the universe will either experience a "big crunch" where it collapses in on itself, or a "heat death" where all energy is evenly distributed and the universe reaches a state of maximum entropy.

2. How is this theory different from the Big Bang theory?

The Big Bang theory explains the beginning of the universe, while the theory of cosmic endings focuses on its eventual end. They are complementary theories that help us understand the entire lifespan of the universe.

3. What evidence supports the theory of cosmic endings?

There is currently no direct evidence for the theory of cosmic endings, as it is difficult to observe the end of the universe. However, the theory is supported by the laws of thermodynamics and general relativity, as well as observations of the expanding universe and the behavior of black holes.

4. Are there any other proposed theories for the end of the universe?

Yes, there are other theories such as the "big rip" where the universe expands at an accelerated rate until everything is torn apart, or the "oscillating universe" where the universe goes through cycles of expansion and contraction. However, the theory of cosmic endings is currently the most widely accepted and studied.

5. How does this theory impact our understanding of the universe?

The theory of cosmic endings is a crucial aspect of our understanding of the universe and its ultimate fate. It helps us make predictions about the future of the universe and allows us to better understand the fundamental laws of physics. It also highlights the importance of studying and preserving our universe for future generations.