A project about Basketball Player

In summary, the student is working on a big physics project about careers in physics and has chosen to focus on basketball players. They are in need of more accurate information, specifically equations and diagrams, related to projectile motion. They are unsure if the information they have found so far is sufficient and are requesting help in finding appropriate equations and demonstrations.
eddie_Li
My physics teacher assign us a big project relate to tcareers in physic, i choose basketball player, and in order to write a written summary for this project, i need more accurate information about it. Particularly Equation and some effective diagram!

i found a lot of information for now, but i am not sure they are adequate, please help me, can i please ask for some equations and some demonstrations?

Thax alot
grz

Physics news on Phys.org
It is not clear to me what you need. How does a basketball player relate to a career in Physics?

What kind of equations/demonstrations do you need? Can you give one or two examples?

it is about projectile motion.

1. What is the purpose of your project about Basketball Players?

The purpose of this project is to analyze and study the physical, mental, and statistical aspects of basketball players in order to gain a better understanding of what makes a successful player.

2. How did you select the basketball players for your project?

The basketball players were selected based on their performance and statistics in the previous basketball season. A diverse range of players from different teams and positions were chosen to provide a comprehensive analysis.

3. What methods did you use to collect data for your project about basketball players?

Data was collected through various methods including game footage analysis, interviews with players and coaches, and statistical analysis of previous games and seasons.

4. What key findings did your project reveal about basketball players?

Some key findings of this project include the importance of physical fitness and mental toughness in a successful basketball player, as well as the impact of teamwork and communication on team performance.

5. How can the results of your project be applied in the real world?

The results of this project can be applied in the real world by coaches, players, and teams to improve their overall performance and success. It can also be used by researchers and analysts to further understand the game of basketball and its players.