Is it possible to get someone's Myspace email?

• Thread starter php111
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Email
In summary, the conversation discusses the possibility of obtaining someone's Myspace email using only their name. It is mentioned that if the person has notifications turned on, sending a comment or friend request may result in the email being sent to the email used to register the Myspace account, but there is no guarantee that it is still a current email address.
php111
Hello,

Is it possible to get someone's Myspace email if I only have their name? Like this: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=3317186

I know the guy in person but don't have his email after he changed it. I noticed he was last online of 3/30/2005. I think that is a long time for me to write him and ask him for his email. If he was online as of last month or something then yes I would write him. Not if it's over a 3 year sign in.

Astronomy news on Phys.org
You can't get their email, but if they have notifications turned on, if you post a comment or send a friend request, etc., it will go to their email used to register the myspace account (no guarantees it's a current address if they've been inactive a long time though).

1. Can I find someone's Myspace email address?

Yes, it is possible to find someone's Myspace email address, but it may require some effort and research.

2. Is it legal to obtain someone's Myspace email address?

It is not illegal to obtain someone's Myspace email address, but it is important to respect the person's privacy and use the information ethically.

3. How can I find someone's Myspace email address?

One way to find someone's Myspace email address is by searching for the person's username on social media platforms or using a search engine. Another option is to reach out to the person directly and ask for their email address.

4. Is it possible to retrieve a Myspace email address from a deleted account?

If the Myspace account has been permanently deleted, it may not be possible to retrieve the email address associated with it. However, if the account is only deactivated, it may still be possible to access the email address.

5. Are there any alternative ways to obtain someone's Myspace email address?

If the person has listed their email address on their Myspace profile or has it publicly available on other websites, it may be possible to find it through a simple online search. Additionally, you can try contacting Myspace customer support for assistance in retrieving the email address.