The further adventures of Lifegazer

• Thread starter Eh
  • Start date
In summary, LG was asked to leave PF for the sake of forum harmony. He was quite understanding about it and agreed to leave without much fuss.
Eh
It would seem that after being booted from Philosophy Forums as well as this site, Lifegazer is still trying to convince the world modern physics has it wrong. For those wondering, he apparently still posts on the James Randi website at http://randi.org. Someone forgot to tell LG that is primarily an atheist site though, and after a year or so he seems to be appearing on other boards. You can now find his brilliant arguments on the Internet Infidels site, though once again LG wasn't informed that is also an atheist site. Oops.

Physics news on Phys.org
Why was he booted?

Simply amazing. How'd you track him down?

Was browsing the boards and saw his name come up. I see he's just as popular there as he was here.

LG's quite a hit;

http://www.randi.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31311

Well it is Christmas time again, and I find myself humming along with Lynn Anderson;

Gather round and I will tell
the story of a Christmas Bell
who used to shine and shine and ring
and why they call him ... a ... :smile:

One of the famous Jingle Bells
is what he was but then he fell
and broke his pretty harmony
and he began to ring off key.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is theroyprocess related to lifegazer perhaps?

Reading the PF thread posted on randi.org I get the sense that today's PF is quite different from when LG was here ...

Can we not badmouth the guy when he isn't around to defend himself, please?

He was asked to leave in order to preserve forum harmony, and graciously agreed to do so without much (any, I believe) fuss or complaints on his part.

Let's at least treat him as we'd like to be treated and drop this, OK?

Agreed. (I don't even know who Lifegazer was)

This is in bad taste...

Wasnt this thread locked?

I had wondered where lifegazer had gone.

Originally posted by Andy
I had wondered where lifegazer had gone.
... with the wind of the Mind.
Lifegazer ... so nice and understanding.

1. What is "The further adventures of Lifegazer" about?

"The further adventures of Lifegazer" is a continuation of the original "Lifegazer" story, where the main character, a scientist named Dr. Alice, embarks on new adventures and discoveries in her pursuit of understanding the mysteries of life and the universe.

2. Is "The further adventures of Lifegazer" a sequel or standalone story?

While "The further adventures of Lifegazer" builds upon the original "Lifegazer" story, it can also be enjoyed as a standalone story. However, reading the first "Lifegazer" story may provide a deeper understanding of the characters and their journey.

3. What scientific concepts are explored in "The further adventures of Lifegazer"?

The story delves into various scientific concepts such as evolution, genetics, artificial intelligence, space exploration, and more. It also explores philosophical and ethical questions related to these concepts.

4. Who would enjoy reading "The further adventures of Lifegazer"?

Anyone with an interest in science, adventure, and exploration would enjoy reading "The further adventures of Lifegazer". It is suitable for both young adults and adults, as it combines scientific ideas with an engaging and exciting storyline.

5. Are there any real-world inspirations for "The further adventures of Lifegazer"?

Yes, the story is inspired by real scientific discoveries and theories, as well as the author's own experiences and observations. However, it also includes elements of fantasy and imagination to create an entertaining and thought-provoking story.