How read text files on CASIO fx-9860GII SD?

In summary, the person is seeking help with their CASIO fx-9860GII SD calculator and how to read text files on it. They are wondering if they need a special software to convert the files before transferring them to the calculator. They have found a solution through a forum post and thank the person for their help.
IlPilota
Hi to all. I'm sorry for my english, but I come from Italy.

My CASIO fx-9860GII SD calculator see the text files who I put near its SD, and I can copy they on main memory, but I can't open they to read! How can I read the text files by the calculator? Must I use a particular software to convert text files before I put they on SD? Now I'm using ".txt" files.

Please help me because I need very soon!:cry:

Thank you very much.

Computer science news on Phys.org

1. How do I transfer text files to my CASIO fx-9860GII SD calculator?

To transfer text files to your calculator, you will need to use a USB cable and the FA-124 software. Connect your calculator to your computer using the USB cable and open the FA-124 software. Then, click on the "File" tab and select "Send" > "File." Choose the text file you want to transfer and click "OK." The file will now be transferred to your calculator.

2. Can I create and edit text files directly on my calculator?

Yes, you can create and edit text files directly on your CASIO fx-9860GII SD calculator. To create a new text file, navigate to the "Text" icon on your calculator and press "F2" for "New." To edit an existing text file, select the file and press "F1" for "Edit."

3. What is the maximum size limit for text files on the calculator?

The maximum size limit for text files on the calculator is 64 kilobytes (KB).

4. How do I view a text file on my calculator?

To view a text file on your calculator, navigate to the "Text" icon and select the file you want to view. Use the arrow keys to scroll through the text. Press "F1" for "Menu" to access additional options such as changing the font size or searching for specific words.

5. Can I transfer text files from my calculator to a computer?

Yes, you can transfer text files from your calculator to a computer using the FA-124 software. Connect your calculator to your computer using the USB cable and open the FA-124 software. Then, click on the "File" tab and select "Receive" > "File." Choose the text file you want to transfer and click "OK." The file will now be transferred to your computer.