Sooooooo Creepy - Unexpected Finds at ShyKids.co.uk

• Thread starter icvotria
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation involves people discussing a creepy website that sells strange and unsettling products. One person shares their experience using a child as a footstool, while another shares their own disturbing method of turning a child into a clay statue.
icvotria
Sooooooo creepy...

http://www.shykids.co.uk/ [Broken] :bugeye: Yuck, I feel like I have to take a bath after seeing this. "Looking for something to brighten up a dark corner?" Uhrhuuuurrrgh...

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
What the eky thump :yuck: :yuck: My mind boggles.

icvotria said:
"Looking for something to brighten up a dark corner?" Uhrhuuuurrrgh...
I have one of those, but didn't pay for it. I just varnished the neighbour's kid when he got too cheeky. Makes a great footstool.

Danger said:
I have one of those, but didn't pay for it. I just varnished the neighbour's kid when he got too cheeky. Makes a great footstool.

That's very cruel of you, you know. I only turned my neighbour's kid into a life-size clay statue by covering him with clay when he's asleep.

What is "Sooooooo Creepy - Unexpected Finds at ShyKids.co.uk" about?

"Sooooooo Creepy - Unexpected Finds at ShyKids.co.uk" is a website that showcases strange and creepy items found at ShyKids.co.uk, an online store selling unique and unusual products.

What kind of items can be found on "Sooooooo Creepy - Unexpected Finds at ShyKids.co.uk"?

The website features a variety of items ranging from bizarre home decor to creepy collectibles and everything in between. Some examples include a taxidermy squirrel lamp, a mug with human teeth, and a haunted doll.

How often is "Sooooooo Creepy - Unexpected Finds at ShyKids.co.uk" updated?

The website is updated regularly, with new and strange items added frequently. It is a great place to discover unique and creepy products that you won't find anywhere else.

Are the items on "Sooooooo Creepy - Unexpected Finds at ShyKids.co.uk" real or fake?

All the items featured on the website are real and can be purchased through ShyKids.co.uk. However, some items may be limited edition or one-of-a-kind, so they may not be available for purchase at the time of viewing.

Is "Sooooooo Creepy - Unexpected Finds at ShyKids.co.uk" appropriate for all ages?

No, the website is not recommended for young children as it features some disturbing and unsettling items. It is intended for mature audiences who have an interest in the strange and creepy.