Women are more true and intense lovers than men

• Thread starter jackson6612
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Women
In summary: I also like to hold hands, have tickle fights, and cuddle :wink:In summary, I think that women are more intense lovers than men.
jackson6612
It is my general experience and observation that women are more true and intense lovers than men. Though, I myself am a male, there is no reason to lie about it. And, well, I'm not a cheater. What is your thinking on this?

Physics news on Phys.org
i think it is a ruse, and that you really don't want to go there.

Got anything to back that up jackson6612?

I strongly disagree and think it comes down to the individual.

It aint wise to generalize.

I need some definitions to accompany the sweeping generalisations, jackson6612. Define "intense lovers", please.

(Sidenote: I don't foresee this conversation going anywhere good unless comedy breaks out.)

GeorginaS said:
I need some definitions to accompany the sweeping generalisations, jackson6612. Define "intense lovers", please.

(Sidenote: I don't foresee this conversation going anywhere good unless comedy breaks out.)

I second that, and btw, what would be the Sisters' official definition of an "intense lover"? :biggrin:

radou said:
I second that, and btw, what would be the Sisters' official definition of an "intense lover"? :biggrin:
We need to do some testing.
Ladies, please line up to the right.
I'll volunteer.

DaveC426913 said:
I'll volunteer.

You'll volunteer for what ?

DaveC426913 said:
We need to do some testing.
Ladies, please line up to the right.
I'll volunteer.

*raises hand* Me too.

radou said:

It's not *my* thread title, therefore it's not incumbent upon me to define words, parametres, and whatnot. (Keep an eye out for the 'whatnot'.)

I vote for the gender dichotomy to be removed. At least in my younger years (IMO) women tend to be pretty mobile and non-committal. Of course my experience was during the advent of "the pill", so who knows what that could translate into today's setting. Still, in the mid-to-late 60's, it seemed to me that some ladies were bed-hopping and having a great time while some neanderthals were still tying to figure out why they weren't getting any action.

I agree with turbo-1. There's no real difference between men and women. More true and intense lovers?! No way

To men love is all about sex and love making!:rofl:

PS:Don't kill me.I was kidding...:uhh:

Lisa! said:
To men love is all about sex and love making!:rofl:

PS:Don't kill me.I was kidding...:uhh:

I also like to hold hands, have tickle fights, and cuddle :wink:

What evidence supports the claim that women are more true and intense lovers than men?

There is no scientific evidence that supports this claim. Love and intensity are subjective experiences and cannot be measured or compared between genders.

Do brain differences between men and women play a role in their ability to love?

While there are slight differences in brain structure and function between men and women, there is no evidence to suggest that these differences impact their ability to love or experience love differently.

Are societal norms and expectations responsible for the perception that women are more intense lovers?

It is possible that societal norms and expectations may influence the perception that women are more intense lovers. However, this does not mean that women are inherently more intense lovers than men.

Can love be measured and compared objectively between genders?

No, love is a complex emotion that cannot be measured or compared objectively. Each individual experiences and expresses love differently, regardless of their gender.

Are there any studies or research that support the claim that women are more true and intense lovers than men?

No, there is no scientific research or studies that support this claim. Any claims about one gender being more intense or true lovers than the other are based on personal opinions and societal stereotypes, not scientific evidence.