How do I find out when my year is up?

• Thread starter JasonRox
  • Start date
In summary: If you are using prime go to User CP and then there is a link on the left, "Paid Subscriptions" click that, and it will state the expiry date on your 'PF Contributor' membership.
JasonRox
Homework Helper
Gold Member
My subcription to PF is going to expire soon. Maybe in a week or two.

How do I find out when it expires?

Physics news on Phys.org
JasonRox said:
My subcription to PF is going to expire soon. Maybe in a week or two.

How do I find out when it expires?

The 'PF Contributor' ribbon will probably demonstratively self-terminate in front of your eyes the first time you log on after expiration, and your avatar will burst up in fire, letting your nickname fall onto your blog. :biggrin:

Well, if you have the same misfortune as Shrodinger's Dog, you'll know your time is up when you can't log on to post anymore. :biggrin:

Okay, okay...

If you go to the upgrade page, it shows the expiration date of your contributorship. :smile:

Moonbear said:
Well, if you have the same misfortune as Shrodinger's Dog, you'll know your time is up when you can't log on to post anymore. :biggrin:

Okay, okay...

If you go to the upgrade page, it shows the expiration date of your contributorship. :smile:

Aww cheap shot :rofl:

Moonbear said:

Okay, okay...

I know this has been awhile, but I still don't see what you're talking about.

If you are using prime go to User CP and then there is a link on the left, "Paid Subscriptions" click that, and it will state the expiry date on your 'PF Contributor' membership.

If you are using nexus, go to menu>edit options and then again on the left you should see paid subscriptions.

dontdisturbmycircles said:
If you are using prime go to User CP and then there is a link on the left, "Paid Subscriptions" click that, and it will state the expiry date on your 'PF Contributor' membership.

If you are using nexus, go to menu>edit options and then again on the left you should see paid subscriptions.

That's where I'm looking and I don't see anything.

Here is the direct link to the page: https://www.physicsforums.com/payments.php [Broken]

It should show the Active Subscription status and the Available Subscriptions. In the Active Subscription it should say Subscription Title, Start Date, Expiry Date.

:smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

1. When does my year start?

The start of your year depends on when you signed up for your membership or subscription. It could be the date you initially purchased or registered, or it could be the date you last renewed. You can find this information in your account settings or by contacting the company directly.

2. How can I keep track of when my year is up?

Most companies will send you a reminder email or notification when your year is almost up. You can also mark it down on a calendar or set a reminder on your phone. Additionally, you can check your account settings to see when your membership or subscription expires.

3. Is there a grace period after my year is up?

This varies depending on the company and their policies. Some companies may offer a grace period of a few days or weeks after your year is up, while others may not have a grace period at all. It's important to check with the company directly to see what their policies are.

4. Can I renew my membership or subscription before my year is up?

In most cases, yes. Many companies allow you to renew your membership or subscription before it expires. This will typically extend your membership for another year from the date of renewal. Check with the company to see if this option is available.

5. What happens if I don't renew my membership or subscription after my year is up?

If you don't renew your membership or subscription before it expires, you may lose access to the services or benefits that come with it. Some companies may also charge a late fee or require you to purchase a new membership or subscription at full price. Be sure to check with the company to see their policies on expired memberships or subscriptions.