Ti-89 Titan: HOW DO YOU PUT THIS IN?

• Calculators
  • Thread starter musclecitizen
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Ti-89 Titan
In summary, to turn on your Ti-89 Titan, press and hold the "ON" button on the top left corner of the calculator. To insert equations or formulas, use the appropriate keys on the keypad. To save your work, press "F1" and select "1: Save". To graph equations, press "F3" and select "1: Graph". To reset to factory settings, press "2nd" and "F1" and choose "7: Reset".
musclecitizen
Hey guys. I posted here to find out how to put the below functions into the Ti-89 Titanium. And how to insert values into them. I know there are some smart people here so I decided ask for some help. Help is much appreciated! Thanks! :biggrin:

http://pangyaholic.com/bbs/data/tiptech/spikeshot.gif

Attachments

• spikeshot.gif
    spikeshot.gif
    13.8 KB · Views: 497
Last edited by a moderator:
Computer science news on Phys.org
Wath the problem with the function?

What you need to do if you don't know nothing about TI-Basic programming is to read the Manual V.II of the TI-89 Titanium. Read the programming and function sections.

Hi there! To input functions and values into your Ti-89 Titanium, you will first need to access the "Home" screen by pressing the "Home" button on your calculator. From there, you can use the arrow keys to navigate to the "F3: Calc" menu. In this menu, you can input your desired function using the appropriate syntax (e.g. "f(x)=" for a function of x). You can also input values for your function by using the "x=" option in the same menu. I hope this helps! Happy calculating!

1. How do I turn on my Ti-89 Titan?

To turn on your Ti-89 Titan, press and hold the "ON" button located on the top left corner of the calculator. The screen should light up and display the home screen.

2. How do I insert equations or formulas into my Ti-89 Titan?

To insert equations or formulas, simply use the appropriate keys on the calculator's keypad. For example, to insert a square root symbol, press the "2nd" button followed by the "√" button. To insert a fraction, press the "2nd" button followed by the "FRAC" button and enter the numerator and denominator as prompted.

3. How do I save my work on the Ti-89 Titan?

To save your work, press the "F1" button followed by the "1: Save" option. This will bring up a menu where you can enter a name for your file and then save it to the calculator's memory or an external device.

4. How do I graph equations on the Ti-89 Titan?

To graph an equation, press the "F3" button followed by the "1: Graph" option. This will bring up a menu where you can enter your equation and choose the appropriate settings for your graph. Once you have entered your equation and settings, press the "ENTER" button to graph it.

5. How do I reset my Ti-89 Titan to its factory settings?

To reset your Ti-89 Titan, press the "2nd" button followed by the "F1" button. This will bring up a menu where you can select the "7: Reset" option. Confirm the reset by pressing the "ENTER" button and your calculator will be restored to its factory settings.