Is this quickcam webcam good ?

• Thread starter JPC
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about someone looking for a webcam that costs between 50 and 65 euros. They found a potential option on Amazon, but they are unsure if it is a good webcam and want to know if there is a more recent version available within their price range. They also mention that they need to be able to purchase it online in Europe. The expert summarizer concludes that external webcams are not as popular now due to the prevalence of internal webcams in devices.
JPC
Hey
im looking for a 50 euros < x < 65 euros webcam

I found this one :
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000H2NG84/?tag=pfamazon01-20

Is this webcam good ?

i saw it came on amazon on Jan 2007
whats the more recent version of it ? (if in the price range i anounced)

////////

Oh , and has to be sold on internet in Europe too,
last time i buyed a calculator (49G+) in USA, and The French governement taxed me 50 euros (on a 125 USD calculator !)

Computer science news on Phys.org
QuickCam was a big player in the 90s and 2000s. Now external webcams are almost dead now that every mobile device and laptop has an internal webcam. Unless you're doing big productions, stick with the internal webcams.

What is the resolution of the "Is this quickcam webcam good?"

The resolution of the quickcam webcam is 720p, which means it has a resolution of 1280x720 pixels.

Does the "Is this quickcam webcam good?" have a built-in microphone?

Yes, the quickcam webcam has a built-in microphone, making it convenient for video calls or recording audio.

Is the "Is this quickcam webcam good?" compatible with all operating systems?

The quickcam webcam is compatible with most operating systems, including Windows, Mac, and Linux. However, it is always best to check the product specifications to ensure compatibility with your specific operating system.

What is the frame rate of the "Is this quickcam webcam good?"

The quickcam webcam has a frame rate of 30 frames per second, which is considered standard for most video calling and recording purposes.

Does the "Is this quickcam webcam good?" have any special features?

The quickcam webcam has a variety of features, including autofocus, low-light correction, and face tracking, making it a versatile option for different types of video recording and calling.