Can We Detect or Interact with Alternate Universes with Different Physical Laws?

• Thread starter adx24001
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Universe
In summary, the conversation explores the possibility of detecting and visiting other universes with different laws of physics, the potential compatibility between universes, and the theory of the universe being created from an antimatter explosion. The concept of multiple universes and their relationship to other dimensions is also discussed. The suggestion is made to further research in the field of cosmology for more information.
adx24001
Sorry, I don't know where to post this one -

Could we detect other universes where the laws of physics are not the same as ours? If there was another universe could we visit it or send anything? Would it be 'compatible'?

Could the universe have been created from a type of antimatter explosion?

If there are multiple universes, are these other dimensions or is that different?

Space news on Phys.org
adx24001 said:
Sorry, I don't know where to post this one -

Could we detect other universes where the laws of physics are not the same as ours? If there was another universe could we visit it or send anything? Would it be 'compatible'?

Could the universe have been created from a type of antimatter explosion?

If there are multiple universes, are these other dimensions or is that different?

Try in cosmology, i think some one said that effect of other Us on ours could be detected,
but cosmology is the place.

wolram said:
Try in cosmology, i think some one said that effect of other Us on ours could be detected,
but cosmology is the place.

Cosmology, yeah, good place to start I guess.

1. What is the universe?

The universe is the entirety of space, time, matter, and energy that exists. It includes all galaxies, stars, planets, and other celestial bodies.

2. How big is the universe?

The size of the universe is currently unknown and is constantly expanding. It is estimated to be around 93 billion light-years in diameter.

3. How old is the universe?

The universe is estimated to be around 13.8 billion years old. This is based on observations and calculations of the cosmic microwave background radiation.

4. What is the Big Bang theory?

The Big Bang theory is the most widely accepted scientific explanation for the origin of the universe. It states that the universe began as a singularity and has been expanding and cooling ever since.

5. Is there life on other planets?

This is a question that is still being explored and researched by scientists. While there is currently no definitive answer, many believe that there is a possibility of life on other planets given the vastness of the universe.