Looking for books about Science/Math from high school level to university

In summary, the individual is seeking assistance in compiling a list of books for self-teaching high school level understanding in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and various mathematical subjects. They are also open to recommendations and have already enjoyed the book "Understanding Analysis" by Abbott and anything by Feynman for motivation in studying physics.
Bookworm216
This is going to be asking for a lot, but I'd be grateful for any help I can receive in my endeavor.

I am looking to compile a list of a series of books that someone could read to self-teach themselves a high school understanding of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematical subjects such as Algebra, Geometry, and Calculus, eventually reaching a university level understanding.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post, and as I said, I'd be grateful for any help.

Edit: I'm not sure if this should be in here or Academic Guidance. =x

Physics news on Phys.org
I enjoyed the book Understanding Analysis by Abbott, it is a small book that gives you a rigorous introduction to calculus and analysis. I think that would be a goodstart. Anything by Feynman is great and will give you motivation to study physics.

1. What are the best textbooks for high school level science and math courses?

Some popular options for high school level science and math textbooks include "Biology" by Campbell et al., "Chemistry: The Central Science" by Brown et al., "Calculus: Early Transcendentals" by Stewart, and "Physics for Scientists and Engineers" by Giancoli.

2. Are there any free online resources for studying science and math at the university level?

Yes, there are many free online resources available for studying science and math at the university level. Some examples include Khan Academy, MIT OpenCourseWare, and Coursera.

3. Are there any books that cover both science and math topics?

Yes, there are several books that integrate science and math concepts, such as "The Physics of Everyday Phenomena" by Griffith and "Mathematical Methods for Physics and Engineering" by Riley et al.

4. Can you recommend any books that cover advanced topics in science and math?

Some advanced level science and math books include "Advanced Engineering Mathematics" by Kreyszig, "Organic Chemistry" by Clayden et al., and "Introduction to Quantum Mechanics" by Griffiths.

5. Are there any books specifically designed for self-study in science and math?

Yes, there are several books that are designed for self-study in science and math, such as "The Feynman Lectures on Physics" by Feynman et al., "The Princeton Review: Cracking the SAT Math Subject Test" by Princeton Review, and "A First Course in Abstract Algebra" by Fraleigh.