Are You a Rick and Morty Fan? Watch the Hilarious Season 2 Teaser Now!

• Thread starter beanrique
  • Start date
In summary, Rick and Morty is a very popular animated series that is based off of a video called Doc and Mharti. It has a lowbrow sense of humor but also tackles mature content. If you're looking for a show that will make you laugh, Rick and Morty is definitely worth checking out.
beanrique
Do we have any Rick and Morty fans here? If you haven't watched it, I recommend you do. It gives me Geekgasms

Physics news on Phys.org
beanrique said:
Do we have any Rick and Morty fans here? If you haven't watched it, I recommend you do. It gives me Geekgasms

Never heard of it. What station is it on? What's it about?

It's on Cartoon Networks late night block (adult swim). I'm not sure if it's on Netflix but all the episodes are on Adult Swim's website http://m.adultswim.com/shows/rick-and-morty/

Basically a parody of Back to the Future if it was a animated series that involves Doc as drunk rebellion and Marty as sissy

*As a sissy

I love Rick and Morty! Have you seen the video that it's based off of? It's called Doc and Mharti and you can find it on YouTube. I'd link it, but it's pretty NSFW...

And a warning to anyone looking to check Rick and Morty out... You have to have a really immature, low-brow sense of humor to enjoy it. But if you do, it's AMAZING.

Dr.Mobius said:
I love Rick and Morty! Have you seen the video that it's based off of? It's called Doc and Mharti and you can find it on YouTube. I'd link it, but it's pretty NSFW...

And a warning to anyone looking to check Rick and Morty out... You have to have a really immature, low-brow sense of humor to enjoy it. But if you do, it's AMAZING.
I have seen the early concept videos. It was quite vulgar. It does have a low bro sense of humor but it also tackles mature content like the idea of a God and how we are going to die so might as well enjoy life

beanrique said:
I have seen the early concept videos. It was quite vulgar. It does have a low bro sense of humor but it also tackles mature content like the idea of a God and how we are going to die so might as well enjoy life

No, yeah, it's great. A lot of the content would probably just be off-putting to a lot of people, though. That's all I'm saying. I personally love it.

Really funny,the teaser from season 2 is the funniest thing I've seen in a while.

1. What is the premise of "Rick and Morty"?

"Rick and Morty" is an adult animated science fiction sitcom that follows the adventures of a mad scientist, Rick Sanchez, and his grandson, Morty Smith, as they travel through different dimensions and alternate universes.

2. Who are the main characters in "Rick and Morty"?

The main characters are Rick Sanchez, a brilliant but eccentric scientist, and his grandson Morty Smith, a kind-hearted and insecure teenage boy. Other recurring characters include Rick's daughter, Beth, her husband, Jerry, and their daughter, Summer.

3. What makes "Rick and Morty" popular among fans?

"Rick and Morty" is popular for its clever and dark humor, complex storytelling, and thought-provoking themes. Fans also appreciate the show's references to popular culture, science, and philosophy.

4. How many seasons of "Rick and Morty" are there?

There are currently four seasons of "Rick and Morty," with a fifth season set to be released in 2022. Each season consists of 10 episodes.

5. Are there any hidden messages or easter eggs in "Rick and Morty"?

Yes, the creators of "Rick and Morty" often include hidden messages and easter eggs for fans to discover. These can range from references to other TV shows and movies to hints about future plot points. Fans enjoy analyzing and discussing these hidden gems, adding to the show's cult following.