What are the impacts of technology on outdoor recreation?

• Thread starter Pengwuino
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses a game that one person enjoys and another person dislikes. One person says that the game is fun and another person says that the game is boring. One person says that the game is better than real pinball and another person says that the game is not as good as real pinball. One person says that the game is going to start WWIII and another person says that the game is going to be the start of a war.
Pengwuino
Gold Member
I can't believe I've spent the last hour playing that dumb space cadet game in windows xp...

Physics news on Phys.org
I've gotten like 20,000,000 points on that thing, I was really bored

Damn i can barely get 3 million

pinball is pretty fun

ya, I've gotten 50 mil when i used to play with my family a few years ago. my mum and i could consitently score over 20 mil. though, after a while, it was less about points and more about getting promotions.

I played that once or twice, but I didn't like it.

I hate that game, waste of time and money. Apple's come-with-the-OS games are pretty awesome though. I like Nanosaur, Bugdom, and Chess.

dude, its a totally cool game. it totally helped refine my pinball skills. you realize to play pinball it costs like a quarter and its hours of entertainment!i can win free games over and over and play for hours! and arcades are so fun and flashy. but they're expensive. so i watch all the cool games, and then settle into some cheap pinball. ooooh ya!

Ive won like 2 free balls in this stupid game...

just free balls? free games! real pinball is better though!

Gale said:
just free balls? free games! real pinball is better though!
I love real pinball! Pinball on a computer isn't at all the same...you need to feel the flippers flipping, and get to shake the machine (without tilting). How can you even shoot the ball on a computer? You need to feel the tension on that spring to really know where you're going to put that ball. :tongue2: I really like the ones where you can get bonuses that put 2 or 3 balls in play at once, and as long as they're all in play, you get double or triple your score (it's pretty challenging keeping track of that many balls, especially if you also have two sets of flippers...woo!)

Okay, now I miss pinball. I wonder if there are any arcades around here with some old pinball machines.

man, multiball is the BEST! its definately the best way to rack up points. whenever i have a choice between multiball and like, a free ball, or a million points, or bonuses or whatever, i always choose multiball! you get LOADS of points, and its probably the most fun thing, (especially for someone with ADD) cause you've got like a zillion things to pay attention to and everything is flashing and spinning! woo!

unfortunately, I've checked out the arcades around here and none of them have pinball. they all have the new 3d virtual games, which are fun, but muy expensivo! so... no pinball for me... sadface...

OMG stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid game!

I had the gravity well and the gravity pushed my ball away from my flippers and into the drain >:( ROAR!

I love that game! Well, not to play, but my cousins loved playing it on my laptop while we were camping last summer vacation.

This game is going to start WWIII >:(

Ha! 7.5 million! take that!

I got to level 2 too and I am starting to be very skilled at getting that hyperspace thing.

Smasherman said:
I love that game! Well, not to play, but my cousins loved playing it on my laptop while we were camping last summer vacation.
:rofl: Okay, taking a laptop on a camping trip is just Soooooo wrong. Did you also have a generator to run the TV, refrigerator and electric stove? :rofl:

What is "Oh my god im playing pinball"?

"Oh my god im playing pinball" is a popular video game that simulates the experience of playing pinball on a virtual machine. It is available on various platforms, including mobile devices and gaming consoles.

How do you play "Oh my god im playing pinball"?

To play "Oh my god im playing pinball", you use the flippers on the virtual machine to hit the ball and keep it in play. The goal is to score as many points as possible by hitting targets and completing objectives. Each machine has its own unique layout and challenges.

Are there different levels or challenges in "Oh my god im playing pinball"?

Yes, "Oh my god im playing pinball" has multiple levels and challenges. As you progress through the game, you can unlock new machines and features. Some levels may have specific objectives or bonus rounds that require different strategies to complete.

Can you customize the virtual pinball machines in "Oh my god im playing pinball"?

Yes, "Oh my god im playing pinball" allows players to customize their virtual machines with different themes, sound effects, and even ball physics. You can also adjust the difficulty settings to make the game more challenging or easier to play.

Is "Oh my god im playing pinball" based on a real pinball machine?

Some of the machines in "Oh my god im playing pinball" are based on real-life pinball machines, while others are completely original designs. The game developers collaborate with manufacturers and collectors to accurately recreate the look and feel of the real machines.