How to Obtain a Fake Marriage Document for Immigration?

• Thread starter Marie Cury
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about the importance of communication in relationships. The speakers discuss how communication can help resolve conflicts and strengthen bonds. They also mention the use of active listening and being open and honest in communication. Overall, the conversation highlights the role of effective communication in maintaining healthy relationships.
Marie Cury
How do you issue a fake document of mariage for immigration if you know ? Where should you go to to inform the authorities ? Consulate ? or local police ?

Physics news on Phys.org
Thank you I think I am clear now

1. How can I obtain a fake marriage document for immigration?

Obtaining a fake marriage document for immigration is highly illegal and can lead to serious consequences. It is not recommended to pursue this option.

2. Is it possible to purchase a fake marriage document online?

Yes, there are websites that claim to sell fake marriage documents for immigration purposes. However, this is also illegal and not a reliable option. It is important to note that the use of such documents is considered fraud and can result in legal action.

3. Can I use a fake marriage document to obtain a green card?

No, using a fake marriage document for immigration purposes is considered fraud and can result in serious consequences such as deportation and being barred from entering the country in the future. It is important to follow the legal and legitimate process for obtaining a green card.

4. How can I prove the authenticity of my marriage for immigration purposes?

You can prove the authenticity of your marriage by providing legal and valid documents such as a marriage certificate, joint bank accounts, joint ownership of property, and photos of your wedding and other events as evidence. It is important to provide genuine and legitimate documents to avoid any legal issues.

5. What are the consequences of using a fake marriage document for immigration?

The consequences of using a fake marriage document for immigration purposes can include deportation, being barred from entering the country, and facing criminal charges for fraud. It is not worth the risk and can have serious consequences on your immigration status.