Nommos Prime (Dogon) Gets Another One Right On (or UP ) The Nose

• Thread starter Nommos Prime (Dogon)
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Prime
In summary, Nommos Prime (Dogon) accurately predicted that Mars Express would not return a single image of the "Face" on Mars, despite the orbiter passing over it multiple times. The limited number of images released by the ESA and the apparent censorship of the topic by organizations such as JPL/NSA/NASA have caused frustration among those who believe in the existence of the Face. However, others argue that there is not enough evidence to support the theory that the Face is a man-made structure.
Nommos Prime (Dogon)
Nommos Prime (Dogon) Gets "Another One Right On (or "UP") The Nose"

Well, thanks to the most diligent (and rather covert, perhaps even illegal) tracking by me, Muster Mark (3) and especially Sven, it has been determined that Mars Express has “passed over” the Face on 3 separate periapsis.

Where’s the images?
Certainly, not released to the public...

I quote my prediction of 6 February 2004, from the thread;
https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=9763&page=2&pp=15

By Nommos Prime (Dogon);
“Prediction; Mars Express will not return a single image of ““The Face””.”

“Mars Express and imaging of ““The Face””;
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/3287135.stm

Now, its not that hard to work out.

Mars Express Orbiter has been orbiting Mars for approximately six months. The ESA Website contains about 100 images! Thats it! Beautiful (and detailed) though they are, it just doesn’t cut it...
CENSORSHIP Supreme (The JPL/NSA/NASA Connection...).

My consistency (in being right) is starting to piss-off many “respected” astrophysicists, who really love to slag down my “insane” theories, which just keep on coming up TRUMPS...

Physics news on Phys.org
Yawn. I too used to believe that the face was the work of some ancient cilvilization... then I grew up.

Yes Men

You grew up into what?
A "tow-the-line" Yes Man?

I was right, you were wrong...

you might be right. i found a face in the gravel of my driveway. the very next day a huge downpour washed it away... coincidence?

Just curious, what would it take to make you believe that "The Face" ISN'T the work of some alien civilization?

For me, it's simply that I haven't seen proof that it WAS manufactured. Sure, it looks like a face in the one grainy Viking picture... not much else.

I'm sure there are a lot of real experiments to do first. If the probe lasts long enough, maybe they can get to the garbage later.

Face it, it is not a worthwhile endeavor to look at the face. If it is not seen to be a face, and they publish that data, the "face fanatics" will disbelieve it. Since they are the only ones who care, and they can not accept one of the possibilities, why bother?

Njorl

1. Who are the Nommos Prime in Dogon culture?

The Nommos Prime are a group of mythical amphibious beings in the belief system of the Dogon people, an ethnic group in Mali, West Africa. They are believed to be the creators of the universe and play a significant role in the Dogon's religious and cultural practices.

2. What is the significance of "getting another one right on the nose" in relation to Nommos Prime?

The phrase "getting another one right on the nose" is a reference to the accuracy of the Dogon's mythological beliefs and practices. It suggests that the Dogon's understanding of the universe, as told through the stories of the Nommos Prime, has been validated by modern scientific discoveries.

3. What scientific discoveries have supported the Dogon's beliefs about Nommos Prime?

Some scientists have suggested that the Dogon's knowledge of the Sirius star system (where the Nommos Prime are believed to have come from) and the orbital pattern of its companion star were too accurate to be mere coincidence. Additionally, the Dogon's knowledge of certain astronomical events, such as the orbit of Saturn's rings and the existence of the dwarf star Sirius B, have been confirmed by modern science.

4. How have skeptics responded to the claims of the Dogon's knowledge about Nommos Prime?

Many skeptics argue that the Dogon's knowledge of astronomical events can be explained by chance, cultural diffusion, or modern influence. They also point out that some of the Dogon's beliefs about Nommos Prime have been distorted or exaggerated by outside sources, making it difficult to determine the accuracy of their original beliefs.

5. What can we learn from the Dogon's beliefs about Nommos Prime?

The Dogon's beliefs about Nommos Prime remind us of the importance of cultural diversity and the interconnectedness of different belief systems. It also highlights the limitations of our current scientific understanding and the possibility of alternative perspectives and ways of knowing. Ultimately, the Dogon's beliefs serve as a reminder to approach different cultures and their beliefs with curiosity, respect, and an open mind.