What do u guyz do when this happens?

• Thread starter mooberrymarz
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about getting rid of zits and the speaker shares that popping them is the quickest solution for them. They also mention that they are lucky to have a friend who rarely gets zits and that drinking caffeinated drinks may contribute to the problem. The speaker mentions that they are from the deep south and love drinking sweet tea, which may be a factor in their oily skin.
mooberrymarz
Hey.. this a really stupid thing to ask. but what the fastest way to get rid of a zit (pimple).?? It totally depresses me when I get one and its always a day before something really big.

Physics news on Phys.org
Just pop it. I very rarely get zits, so when I do occasionally, I just pop them.

Cod said:
Just pop it. I very rarely get zits, so when I do occasionally, I just pop them.

Oh, you lucky dog! How come I couldn't have some of your genes for that? I've had zits since I was 13 which was almost seven years ago and I'm still fighting those things off.

Yeah, one of my good buddies get zits all the time and was even prescribed Accutane for a part of his life. I've heard rumors that caffenated drinks help stimulate blackheads and zits, so you may want to cut those out of your diet if you currently drink a lot of them. Because I never drink caffenated drinks except for sweet tea (I'm from the deep south). The rest of my hick family is the same way and none of them drink caffenated drinks other than sweet tea.

mooberrymarz said:
Hey.. this a really stupid thing to ask. but what the fastest way to get rid of a zit (pimple).?? It totally depresses me when I get one and its always a day before something really big.

as pretty as you are, moo, trust me - no one notices if you have a blemish!

Cod said:
Yeah, one of my good buddies get zits all the time and was even prescribed Accutane for a part of his life. I've heard rumors that caffenated drinks help stimulate blackheads and zits, so you may want to cut those out of your diet if you currently drink a lot of them. Because I never drink caffenated drinks except for sweet tea (I'm from the deep south). The rest of my hick family is the same way and none of them drink caffenated drinks other than sweet tea.

In the past few months I've been cutting out drinking soda. However, I love drinking sweet tea. I drink at least half a gallon a day. I do know that my skin can get very oily. I think that really has something to do with it.

What do you do when an experiment fails?

When an experiment fails, we first analyze the results to determine the cause of the failure. We then make any necessary adjustments to the experiment and try again. If the experiment continues to fail, we may consult with other scientists or revise our hypothesis.

What do you do when you make a groundbreaking discovery?

When we make a groundbreaking discovery, we first confirm our findings through multiple experiments and data analysis. We then publish our results in a scientific journal to share our discovery with the scientific community. We may also present our findings at conferences and collaborate with other scientists to further explore the implications of our discovery.

What do you do when you encounter unexpected results?

When we encounter unexpected results, we first double-check our methods and data to ensure accuracy. We then analyze the data and consider potential explanations for the unexpected results. This may lead us to adjust our hypothesis or design new experiments to investigate further.

What do you do when you face ethical concerns in your research?

When we face ethical concerns in our research, we first consult with our institution's ethics committee to ensure our study follows ethical guidelines. We may also seek guidance from other scientists or experts in the field. If necessary, we may modify our research methods or seek alternative solutions to address the ethical concerns.

What do you do when you need to communicate your findings to the general public?

When we need to communicate our findings to the general public, we first simplify and summarize our results in a way that is easily understandable. We may also use visual aids, such as graphs or images, to help convey our message. We also make sure to use clear and concise language to avoid confusion and misinterpretation of our research.