Only back for an hour and look at that mess

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
In summary: They're still not as bad as the Cute and Cuddly Teddy Bear Farm of Brussels. Their artillery is huge and very powerful.
tribdog
I spend a horrendous amount of time staring at the screen waiting for the last message by: column to change from my name to someone else's. So please say something just so that I have something to reply to.

Physics news on Phys.org
Ahh, nevermind, I'm going to bed. No, Evo, I don't sleep in the nude. I wear pajama bottoms, plaid ones. No jimmy they don't have the feet sewn into them.

Trib, please come back tomorrow!

(I like the ones with feet) :approve:

tribdog said:
Ahh, nevermind, I'm going to bed. No, Evo, I don't sleep in the nude. I wear pajama bottoms, plaid ones. No jimmy they don't have the feet sewn into them.

Them feeties are cool.. I wish it were "taboo" to have them. :shy:

so who forked up the money and contributed to PF in your name? I know you didn't send any of your own money in.

tribdog said:
so who forked up the money and contributed to PF in your name? I know you didn't send any of your own money in.
It was a belated birthday gift from his adoptive mom. :smile:

Evo said:

Your too kind to him. :smile:

Go Bro. :wink:

The Bob (2004 ©)

Evo said:

Yeah, I'm special (needs) :approve:

Did i ever get adopted before i became a PF recluse (that can't be how its spelt, can it?)

I don't think so. You were just my friend. Remember David Whatshisface... you know, our pet... the Jewish fundamentalist? He was fun.

OOOH I got it... David Ben-Ariel. He was our pet wasnt he Andy. You were probably my adopted friend if anything. The troublesome one though!

Yea i remember Ben, we had to beat him with a big stick. I think he got run over by a car though.

Andy said:
Yea i remember Ben, we had to beat him with a big stick. I think he got run over by a car though.

I heard he was the president of Israeli-America Purple Monkey Dishwasher.

purple monkey dishwasher? that's a relief. They're no where near as dangerous as apple goldfish pardon me?

tribdog said:
purple monkey dishwasher? that's a relief. They're no where near as dangerous as apple goldfish pardon me?

You got to watch out for them though, they have swords.

jimmy p said:
You got to watch out for them though, they have swords.
They're still not as bad as the Cute and Cuddly Teddy Bear Farm of Brussels. Their artillery is huge and very powerful.

The Bob (2004 ©)

What is the context of the statement "Only back for an hour and look at that mess"?

The statement "Only back for an hour and look at that mess" is typically used to express frustration or disappointment upon returning to a messy or disorganized situation after being away for a short period of time.

What factors can contribute to a messy situation in a short amount of time?

Some common factors that can lead to a messy situation in a short amount of time include lack of organization, multiple people using the same space, and busy or chaotic schedules.

How can one prevent or minimize messes in a short amount of time?

To prevent or minimize messes in a short amount of time, it is important to establish and maintain good organizational habits, communicate clearly with others sharing the space, and prioritize tasks and responsibilities.

What can be done to quickly clean up a mess when short on time?

If pressed for time, some quick ways to clean up a mess include delegating tasks to others, focusing on the most important areas first, and using efficient cleaning methods and tools.

How can one address a messy situation in a productive and positive manner?

When faced with a messy situation, it is important to stay calm and approach the problem with a positive attitude. Communicate clearly and respectfully with others involved, and work together to find a solution that works for everyone.