Breaking the Cycle of Boredom: Tips for a More Engaging Life

• Thread starter dekoi
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses the topic of boredom and how it leads to negative actions and behaviors. The participants share their opinions on how to overcome boredom, with suggestions such as finding curiosity, staying busy, and pursuing interests and hobbies. They also mention the importance of learning and exploring new things to keep the mind engaged and stimulated. Overall, the conversation encourages individuals to take initiative and find ways to avoid boredom in their lives.
i want money, tonnes of money.
no money, no happy.

Physics news on Phys.org
Forget the money and spend time with your kids. You may discover there's a great deal of happiness to be gained from giving love to children. Nobody who has kids has an excuse to be bored.

if i have a lot of money,
I will buy them a lot of toys and books,
take them to travel,
put them into big car and big bungalow,
they will be very happy.

right?

Saint said:
i want money, tonnes of money.
no money, no happy.
You one funny man! :rofl:

*sorry EVO*

Saint said:
take them to travel,
they will be very happy.

right?

No, then they'll be unhappy, just like you are, thinking life is only about wealth and material goods. Toys, and travel and big houses don't matter all that much to children, parents who love them and spend time with them do.

Saint said:
take them to travel,
they will be very happy.

right?
Wrong.
I suspect you will always yearn for more. Think about it; the real problem is located nowhere near your pocketbook. :wink:

BoulderHead said:
Wrong.
I suspect you will always yearn for more. Think about it; the real problem is located nowhere near your pocketbook. :wink:
wrong answer!
the problem is located very near his pocketbook.
the problem is that he has his head shoved up somewhere very near his pocketbook.

if you got no enough money, how are you going to send your children to school and university?

you are so full of crap. Your kids have 15-20 years before they start college. Put 20-50 bucks a week into a college fund for them. You don't have to be rich to do that.
The more you talk and read to your kids the smarter and happier they will be. Smart and happy kids don't have a problem getting into college. There are TONS of scholarships and grants and student loans. You are making up excuses for why you don't spend time with your kids when the fact is that you don't spend time with them because you think only of yourself. You want money for yourself, you want time for yourself. You spend time with the kids when it is convienient for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe Saint is not located in the west, and so student loands, grants and scholarships may not be as surplus in his location as they are in the west.

I'm sure they aren't, but they are still there. Hell I'll bet 6 months pay that there are hundreds of organizations here in America that are comprised of people from wherever he is from that would love to sponsor a child from their home country and pay for their schooling.

Smurf said:
I believe Saint is not located in the west, and so student loands, grants and scholarships may not be as surplus in his location as they are in the west.
yes, i in islamic country

lol, my bad. You are screwed.

He admits defeat!
Saint, We have defeated tribdog! This calls for celebration!

Saint, you are an extremely sad, little man.

I strongly hope you are joking.

Money is only an object, it can not be good nor bad. But obsession with it can be bad. Stop abusing your human will.

isn't the western world is controlled by capitalism and materialism,
i learn the money concept from you.

Where do you get your info Saint? Taliban pamphlets and brochures? You can't even begin to understand what life is like in the Western World. No we are not controlled by capitalism and materialism, we aren't controlled. I don't think you could even grasp what it's like

tribdog said:
Where do you get your info Saint? Taliban pamphlets and brochures? You can't even begin to understand what life is like in the Western World. No we are not controlled by capitalism and materialism, we aren't controlled. I don't think you could even grasp what it's like
Some are. Most are.

But i do not think many of the Westerners on this forum are greedy, as supposed to the majority.

So Saint, you learn the money concept from the stupid, the apathetic, and the so-called "elite" of our society (which are only the greedy), not all of us.

dekoi said:
Some are. Most are.

But i do not think many of the Westerners on this forum are greedy, as supposed to the majority.

So Saint, you learn the money concept from the stupid, the apathetic, and the so-called "elite" of our society (which are only the greedy), not all of us.

We're all immoral, and he wants to be just like us.

Saint said:
isn't the western world is controlled by capitalism and materialism,
i learn the money concept from you.
The vast majority of the west is indeed controlled by consumerism and materialism, however you may have realized 'physicsforums' is a place of science. People here are not your average Joe, very few of us will in fact be like that.