Making an Important Life Decision in Central Florida

In summary, Miles was on the phone with someone and heard the other end hang up, and his wife has been acting differently lately. Miles thinks there might be water or moisture in the wheel wells, and he recommends taking the car to a shop to be checked.
Miles
Hello everyone,

Don't ask why I came here, but I need help from some one, anyone. I live in Central Florida, have a six-figure income, a beautiful wife, and a great little girl. I give my wife everything she needs and I love her to death, but I have a serious problem. Lately, there have been serveral phone calls that I pick up, only to hear the other end hang-up. Additionally, my wife has been acting, differentlly lately. She sometimes comes home and treats me great, and then sometimes, she acts as if I am not there. Plus, she's been going out with "friends" much more lately. They always pick her up, and always when I am at work. She is always dropped back off at 8:30 pm, but the funny thing is, I never hear a car. So i decided to wait for her last night. I waited behind my car, so that I had a great view of the curb behind my house to see who was really dropping my wife off. I noticed that there was some rust under the wheelwell, and do you know if I should take it to a shop to check for moisture, or just use some spraypaint?

Im not sure how old this is but I found this really funny :rofl:

Physics news on Phys.org
:grumpy: You got me! :rofl:

And to think, i was getting all panicked and worried for you.

:grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy:

I'm so glad you weren't serious Miles

Great post. I was completely thrown off :rofl:

Ah you evil evil man.

I was so convinced.

The fact that your location is listed as Chico, CA under your username kind of blew it for me. I kept thinking that something here is just not right. So I cruised down to your last line. :rolleyes: Then, I had to go back and finish reading it to see what was funny! :biggrin: I liked it. :biggrin:

I thought I was going mad, because I remember you are the little boy that did some wonderful snowflake some months ago, is that right? So I have been stratching my head as I read along.

You guys have a strange sense of humor.

If there's rust under the wheel well, you have to remove it completely. If you just spray paint over it, it'll keep on rusting further even underneath the paint. Your paint will just bubble up and, presto, eventually you have a new, even larger rust spot.

Sorry, wife jokes may be funny, but rust is just too serious a matter to joke about.

The "She sometimes comes home and treats me great" part was funny, though. :rofl:

I live in Central Florida too and I pick up the phone a lot and no one is there. Maybe the phone lines are just screwy or something.

Entropy said:
I live in Central Florida too and I pick up the phone a lot and no one is there. Maybe the phone lines are just screwy or something.
Have you checked your wheel wells lately? :rofl:

Polly said:
I thought I was going mad, because I remember you are the little boy that did some wonderful snowflake some months ago, is that right? So I have been stratching my head as I read along.

Yea that was me. I dint make up the story ether I saw it on a other forum that I go to and thought I would share it with you guys. :tongue2:

After reading your post I would highly recommend you take your wife to a shop where she can be checked for moisture and use spray-paint as needed where any is found. :tongue:

Miles said:
Yea that was me. I dint make up the story ether I saw it on a other forum that I go to and thought I would share it with you guys. :tongue2:

wait...snowflakes? somebody explain this to me...

Miles showed us a website where we can make snowflakes. I am sorry it has to be such an anti-climax :biggrin: .

1. How do I know if I am making the right decision?

Making an important life decision can be difficult, but there are a few key factors to consider. First, think about your values and priorities. Will this decision align with what is important to you? It is also helpful to gather information and weigh the pros and cons of each option. Finally, trust your gut instincts and listen to your intuition.

2. What should I consider when making a decision in Central Florida?

Central Florida offers a unique blend of urban and natural environments, so it is important to consider factors such as cost of living, job opportunities, and access to outdoor activities. Additionally, think about the local culture and community. Will you feel at home in this area?

3. How can I minimize the risks involved in making an important life decision?

One way to reduce risks is to thoroughly research your options and gather as much information as possible. It can also be helpful to seek advice from trusted friends, family, or professionals. Remember to also trust your own judgement and make a decision that feels right for you.

4. Should I make this decision alone or seek input from others?

The answer to this question depends on the individual and the specific decision. Seeking input from others can provide valuable perspectives and insights, but ultimately the decision should be yours. Consider consulting with a therapist or counselor if you are struggling to make a decision on your own.

5. What resources are available to help me make an important life decision in Central Florida?

Central Florida has a variety of resources available to help with decision-making. You can reach out to local organizations, seek guidance from mentors or life coaches, or attend workshops and seminars. It can also be helpful to do online research and read reviews from others who have made similar decisions in the area.